Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think big mama’s had Botox?

We can also add ‘embryolisse’ to the list of words she can’t pronounce. Embrolio elise 😂

IMG_9944.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She has repeated herself so many times she doesn’t even realise it. I heard the same products on repeat at least 4 times! Who cares when you put on what! She even admitted to having “more time “ to do her skincare routine. I swear her life must boring as duck for her to be standing there at 6.40am talking into her phone about products on repeat about her ugly pigmented face. Wow what a sad life
Absolutely pathetic, who would take skincare advice from her??? She is so sun damaged and now she’s getting her under qualified beautician to zap her future skin cancers, what a piece of tit she is!!!! Unemployed scumbag, go get a job you filthy beast!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not much to do today. Go to Market and then to White November to pick up her new ring with the stones from her old engagement ring.

Pity she couldn't take her girls into the city to see the Taylor Swift posters or the merch pop ups.

Screen_Recording_20240216_060805_Instagram_exported_107635~2.jpg

Reactions: 11
Those bloody awful ring stacks flashing the "bling" but then meal prepping budget meal content and life in the rented hovel with no AC . why she will always be insufferable and off brand.. .. even the followers aren't this dumb to see what an inauthentic life this witch lives!

Reactions: 24
This is what cleansing her face at night looks like. Better get those Bailey Nelson glasses on you filthy animal.
On another note, long nails just don't suit her. I've never been so repulsed by someone's fake nails before, I can't explain why I don't like hers. Maybe it's the shape? It looks so outdated on her hands. I'm sure she used to get a short mani and it suited her fat little sausage fingers. A bit of moisturiser wouldn't go astray on the manky hands either Emmy Lou (two words, because I know you love that 😉)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
On another note, long nails just don't suit her. I've never been so repulsed by someone's fake nails before, I can't explain why I don't like hers. Maybe it's the shape? It looks so outdated on her hands. I'm sure she used to get a short mani and it suited her fat little sausage fingers. A bit of moisturiser wouldn't go astray on the manky hands either Emmy Lou (two words, because I know you love that 😉)
It’s because her tan looks so filthy and her hands are always grotty, no matter what she does they’ll look trash, plus those awful rings are just repulsive

I have a tit slack arse skin care routine and no nothing about it, but surely she uses too much stuff.. lime it would just cancel each other out and not let her skin breathe?? I dunno though

She def reads here as we told her ages ago that VitaminC is applied in the morning only, she was applying it at night before.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate to be rude, but I’ve worked with luxury goods for 15 years, and we all know that a t-shirt from a collection is not 'high-end'; it’s for those who want to feel a little designer for a fraction of the price. Emmy, you can wear all the Max Mara you like, but you're still just a bogan from Busso!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I hate to be rude, but I’ve worked with luxury goods for 15 years, and we all know that a t-shirt from a collection is not 'high-end'; it’s for those who want to feel a little designer for a fraction of the price. Emmy, you can wear all the Max Mara you like, but you're still just a bogan from Busso!
Am I wrong in thinking she also has this tee in white? Which is like 600 bucks she's dropped on 2 tshirts. No wonder she didnt pay her tax lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My engagement ring, my engagement ring, my engagement ring. Dude you were never engaged and you bought the ring yourself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.