Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have NO words for this cheap
Ass outfit and the black pool slides!
Like who thaf does she think she is, no career, her kids dislike her, she lives in a rented hovel and is now pretending to be a fashion influencer doing a fit check , this is a joke right???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On what planet is wearing 50 rings at once a fashion statement? It looks cheap and tacky.

Oneword needs to abide by Coco Chanel’s famous advice to take one thing off before you leave the house. But instead of one thing, make it 27 rings and 12 cheap ‘gold’ necklaces.

She looks bleeping ridiculous.
…make it 27 rings and 12 cheap ‘gold’ necklaces.
All I could hear in my head after this sentence was ….and a partridge in a pear tree 🌲 🎅🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate to be rude, but I’ve worked with luxury goods for 15 years, and we all know that a t-shirt from a collection is not 'high-end'; it’s for those who want to feel a little designer for a fraction of the price. Emmy, you can wear all the Max Mara you like, but you're still just a bogan from Busso!
I beg your pardon! (Ala shabazsays) she is from BUNBURY!!!!
---
1708047998449.png

Apart from the new ones all look as dull as dishwater. All horrible. There is not one of them I would wear.
---
Let's hope her daughters have fat fingers as with diamonds all the way around, they can't be sized. Probably couldn’t with the wave anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So on todays episode of EmmyLou’s world we have been shown a how to ruin your skin beauty tutorial, how wearing an outdated outfit is FaShIOn if you wear a HiGh eNd DeSiGnEr tEe and how to meal prep without really meal prepping for the week chicken, mashed potatoes & vegetables yeah sure Lou someone is throwing lots of mud to see what sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The future queen of melanoma having facial skin treatments at salon that does tans and waxing.🤷‍♀️

Not sure about anyone else but i sure as hell would be seeing a dermatologist about it. You know the ones who study for 6+ years in their chosen field, not someone with a TAFE certificate.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Those diamonds aren’t real she messaged me once and told me her “engagement” ring was from Secrets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I beg your pardon! (Ala shabazsays) she is from BUNBURY!!!!
---
View attachment 2760381
Apart from the new ones all look as dull as dishwater. All horrible. There is not one of them I would wear.
---
Let's hope her daughters have fat fingers as with diamonds all the way around, they can't be sized. Probably couldn’t with the wave anyway.
They look like brass ones from the freo markets and the diamonds are sooooo tiny! No siolitaire "engagement" ring for this hefty scam artist. Hope she got ripped off ! 🤣

Reactions: 13
Those diamonds aren’t real she messaged me once and told me her “engagement” ring was from Secrets
Surely they didn't "reset" fake diamonds? 😂 they probably took this long as that is how long shipping from China takes.
They look like brass ones from the freo markets and the diamonds are sooooo tiny! No siolitaire "engagement" ring for this hefty scam artist. Hope she got ripped off ! 🤣
I am more minimalist. Solitaire, wedding band and cartier trinity on middle finger right hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I was a skincare brand that she was mentioning I would pay her to stop. How can she honestly think anyone would want their skin to look like hers? 😂 I would avoid any brand she uses. And she doesn't even know the names of products. Useless and gross.

• Haha
Oh settle down you scrunched up dick nose idiot.
You're welcome from us Fezzas for your reset engagement ring.
I take it we paid for it, since you don't pay your taxes etc etc.
I didn't bother to listen close enough to hear if the reset was gifted.
---
Also, absolutely not WK her, cos why tf would I...... but Secrets were the first to use lab cut diamonds, which most of your run of the mill jewellery stores, Michael Hill etc use now anyway. That's how you see average Joanne wearing massive solitaires and they can be recut.
They're just much better quality these days than original Secrets.
Bit better than a cubic zirconia 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who the duck does this witch think she is??? Flat out implying her followers can’t afford high end… what a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loving the fact that if this cheap jewellery isn't #gifted, she keeps spending money unnecessarily!

She has ZERO income, yet her priorities haven't changed and she isn't tightening her belt (🤣).

Most are feeling the pinch to some degree at the moment but this tone deaf witch is still spending like she's a millionaire.

I really can't wait to see how 2024 pans out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are her eyelids so dark? She looks like she’s been punched. Is it yesterday’s make up?
View attachment 2760369
Early stages of liver failure
---
Apparently this is a freshly cleansed face! This always irritates me so much, I just want to get in there with makeup remover and scrub her damn eyelids 😂
Some random screenshots for those blocked!
You just know if you wiped her down with a white towel it would be filthy after, she is never clean

• Haha
Also, when she was talking about her food prep this week, all she's made is mince, mince and more mince. What happened to lamb cutlets every second day Emmy? It seemed all we used to see? Oh and boiled sausages. Haven't seen them for a while, you better do a tutorial

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why she doesn't have any kind of other job as she's not a full time travel YouTuber/vlogger , her kids are school age and she only has them half the time! Plenty of lawyers and doctors on tik tik with full time jobs.. her life is just so uninspiring and there's no content.. surely no one is watching??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.