Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Far out that skincare spiel was so chaotic! If anyone did actually want to follow her product recommendations (why) how could you keep track of what she suggested?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much $s worth of rings is sitting on her fingers?? 🤔😳 she's made them all look cheap and tacky and I don't think any of them are cheap at all looking at White Novembers website!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
How much $s worth of rings is sitting on her fingers?? 🤔😳 she's made them all look cheap and tacky and I don't think any of them are cheap at all looking at White Novembers website!
Would love to know this - and it’s not like she has splurged on a timeless, tasteful ring

Reactions: 11
I beg your pardon! (Ala shabazsays) she is from BUNBURY!!!!
---
View attachment 2760381
Apart from the new ones all look as dull as dishwater. All horrible. There is not one of them I would wear.
---
Let's hope her daughters have fat fingers as with diamonds all the way around, they can't be sized. Probably couldn’t with the wave anyway.
All that bling on her chubby pigtrotters. Nobody wears all that jewellery - not even the super wealthy or sophisticated.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly I nearly choked when I went to the website; jesus christ that is expensive. It looks like tin to be honest.

Why do I harm my mental state by watching this inauthentic pig and her fat fingers in the most revolting rings looking like the cat that ate the cream. Where do we report all these non-disclosed gifts/spons?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sound of the slug & the lady from white November purring & wanking over each other over the underwhelming bling on these greasy pig trotter fingers was cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
*runs to find hand cream in order to avoid the same fate*
Hahah I was just thinking the same thing!
---
Also, when she was talking about her food prep this week, all she's made is mince, mince and more mince. What happened to lamb cutlets every second day Emmy? It seemed all we used to see? Oh and boiled sausages. Haven't seen them for a while, you better do a tutorial
Now that you have mentioned it, guess what will be on the menu next week?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ladies excuse my 61yo hand and my wonky arthrits fingers. I tested out the emmy look. Most of theses rings besides the gold ones on my pinky I made. No, wearing lots of rings at once is not a good look.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Can you imagine how many lamb cutlets she’d need to buy to make up the serves they eat?! Mumma hasn’t got that kind of cash!
Right? I haven't had a lamb cutlet in forever because they are so expensive now. But you wait...they will make an appearance now. The mere mention of lamb cutlets on here and mumma will be salivating!

Reactions: 15
Ladies excuse my 61yo hand and my wonky arthrits fingers. I tested out the emmy look. Most of theses rings besides the gold ones on my pinky I made. No, wearing lots of rings at once is not a good look.
Wow, you are very talented making those! 🥰

• Heart
You are a talented fezza, go you👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The rings don't even look gold, they look green. And is this a trend now? I have a few Pandora rings, but I either wear singular or stack on 1 finger. If wearing cheap looking rings on every finger is a trend, I think I'll skip it. duck looking like this fucker
Nah it’s not a trend. I wear one stack my real 1.5 carat engagement ring and my two diamond bands. All platinum and hand made weighting down my finger not flexing to the fezzas but just so Emmy knows what a real stack is and that an engagement ring isn’t something you buy yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.