Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh not this again. Such a bummer. I guess there's Amy's number 1 Fezzas and the rest of us 🤷🏻‍♀️ so much fun being back in year 9!!!
I’m in a bowel disease support group but that’s about it 🤔
[/QUOTE]
I think I got IBS the last time I went swimming at Port Melbourne beach, can I join your support group @notgifted 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BlingLou is in da house

Oh she's trying HARD. She's using Cat's song. Who is that poor lady who is dying of cancer and wants the royalties from her song to go to her son.
The song is absolutely VIRAL now and videos are getting huge views off it.
Gifter will try anything to get tiktok famous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the new thread @somanyteeth @Gomi goner was the brains behind it all.

Hope I can come and annoy everyone at work! Just like Emmy. Who is loving herself in her free rings.

View attachment 2758443

View attachment 2758442

View attachment 2758441
She just looks like a smug witch here. I’ve just woken from a nap as I’ve got a mad busy night on overseas work calls.

Unlike Emmy who’ll be up looking at inspo of how she too can channel her inner Beyoncé. Buckle up ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My Amy induced rage today - the way she speaks with her jaw clenched and only showing her lower teeth when she’s being serene and sincere and honest. She always does it and it fucken gets on my tits.
Hahahah I thought I was the only one that noticed that! Just move your mouth normally!!!!!!!! Does she think it makes her more professional? Irritates the duck out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t get past how she would think that anyone is interested in her outfit of the day, manky old Windsor Smith, horrid cheap Micas jeans and ZM are not it, she tries to model herself on Elle Ferguson, Rozilia Russian, Rochelle Rowlings etc who flaunt their designer rags daily, the difference being they can be seen as somewhat aspirational where EL is just a washed up nobody who thinks she has style. It’s all so embarrassing but I am here for it. 🤣

View attachment 2758625
Mama better get down to Chemist Warehouse and buy some Imodium because Emmypoo looks like she has shat herself in those jeans!!! 💩 HIDEOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So is she trying out for Mr T’s wife ..Mrs T with the rings and chunky bracelets .. does she ever clean them I wonder ..oh stupid me 🤦🏻‍♀️ she doesn’t clean herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She has repeated herself so many times she doesn’t even realise it. I heard the same products on repeat at least 4 times! Who cares when you put on what! She even admitted to having “more time “ to do her skincare routine. I swear her life must boring as duck for her to be standing there at 6.40am talking into her phone about products on repeat about her ugly pigmented face. Wow what a sad life

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This is what cleansing her face at night looks like. Better get those Bailey Nelson glasses on you filthy animal.
Her chest is so sun damaged.
I cannot understand how she doesnt wear sunscreen. Its not like she doesnt pay for spray tans so she doesnt need the sun destroying her body teaching her kids bad habits.
50+ all the time.

Reactions: 16
Her skin is foul. All those products would be blocking her pores. You do not need to do that many layers. Keep it simple. Oh, and wash your eyes you grub they’re covered in filth.

Reactions: 18
If she has a 20 step skincare routine, why has she still got crusty mascara smudged around the bottom of her eyes?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.