EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she wash those grotty fingers after plopping her bracelet down ? I say not
That could’ve been in the toilet it could’ve been anywhere. Then she fondled those poor potatoes 🥔 the most unsanitary cook , chef , author ✍ whatever you wanna call her !!!!

You can show, present all the glorious food you want but you as one hell of a disgusting dirty sloth or we never see wash or sanitizer and that’s right before our eyes while being filmed
---

Who we never see wash meant to say
---
Something in mummas eyebrow peeps. Is it lint ? Is it fluff ? Is it a crumb ? My best guess a crumb 🤮
More likely dandruff, that filthy witch hasn’t washed that hair in weeks I suspect 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am hosting Christmas dinner and planning a three course formal dinner. There is no way in hell I would use any of her recipes because they all look awful! Everything is covered in some kind of sauce.

I am not the world’s best cook but if she can self-publish a cook book, even I could!

Our menu so far is (and this can change because I need to cater for many different diets - vegetarian/no alcohol/no beef/no pork, and even an allergy to seafood)

Entree: Tomato Arancini with rocket salad
Main: Hasselback potatoes, chicken Normandië, green goddess salad (daughter in law is bringing this), steamed beans and asparagus.
Dessert: Prosecco and Elderflower jellies with berries
Coffee and Tea with a pavlova wreath with mint and berries.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s so desperate for sales that she’s going around Woolies telling people what’s on sale to convince them to buy it
Have we ever seen her work so hard?
Thank god she took her time starting work this year
She's even had to get her "mates" Anthony, Eli and TV Leek to share it to get her some $$

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am hosting Christmas dinner and planning a three course formal dinner. There is no way in hell I would use any of her recipes because they all look awful! Everything is covered in some kind of sauce.

I am not the world’s best cook but if she can self-publish a cook book, even I could!

Our menu so far is (and this can change because I need to cater for many different diets - vegetarian/no alcohol/no beef/no pork, and even an allergy to seafood)

Main: Hasselback potatoes, chicken Normandië, green goddess salad (daughter in law is bringing this), steamed beans and asparagus.
Oh except for the asparagus i could be your long lost relative.
---
My late mum and her sisters would use jam roll sponge in the trifle. They where fantastic bakers and mum made her own pavlova bases. Sadly even though I helped her as a child I did not inherit the baking skills. But i would not make anything lou had her name or gunky fingers on. My mum would have been 99 tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wtf this trifle is NY Magnolia bakery banana pudding but with jar caramel .
I’ve made this numerous times from the original cook book, but I just googled and got this recipe, even the refrigeration time is the same 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I haven't caught up on here yet but watching her stories today makes my blood bleeping boil!!!!

Moreton Bay bugs for fcking lunch again are you fcking kidding me you self absorbed piece of absolute filth.

Do you know what I had today for lunch? A bread roll with ham cheese and tomato.

Read the fcking room Emmy Poo, people are doing it fcking tough and Christmas is not going to look like your year has been, with expensive bags and jewellery and fkn clam shell WiFi signals plus the rest. You are trying to promote a cook book that is affordable etc, yet you go and get yourself bugs for a regular midweek fcking lunch.

At least I don't owe the ATO $161k 🤣
I had a leftover souvlaki bread with cheese chutney snd salami done in the sandwich grill. She has no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The arty “drizzle” effect is ruined when you drizzle so much on it becomes a huge lump on the top of the trifle.
---
I've decided that I don't like Braaaaad, however kudos to him for his passive aggressive treatment of Lou yesterday. He straight up called her a filthy animal, and made sure to remind everyone that the cauliflower recipe is his. You see her beady little eyes darting, and a slight moment of panic. With friends like that, who needs enemies?!
He’s as shifty as old Amylou.
---
Why is anyone buying the book when she's mostly giving the recipes away in her stories?
If she have to give a TED talk over 5 stories on each recipe then they mustn’t be that well written in the book.
---
The arty “drizzle” effect is ruined when you drizzle so much on it becomes a huge lump on the top of the trifle.
---

He’s as shifty as old Amylou.
---

If she has to give a TED talk over 5 stories on each recipe then they mustn’t be that well written in the book.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In the LIVE she alluded to something going on but wasn’t ready to talk about it …just yet. Will be writing about stuff soon in a cohesive way so sign up to her newsletter. More grifting.

Trolls are psychotic. They email and message her tit and stuff, trolls out of control.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
This!!! My exact thought when I saw the ‘bark’ recipe this morning. Why do you need a recipe for that anyway? Throw some stuff on melted chocolate and it’s done. Her communidy must be a lot dumber than we first thought.
I really want to know how many she has sold so far!
Khan features in the Daily Mail for his bark!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In the LIVE she alluded to something going on but wasn’t ready to talk about it …just yet. Will be writing about stuff soon in a cohesive way so sign up to her newsletter. More grifting.

Trolls are psychotic. They email and message her tit and stuff, trolls out of control.
She is such a smart arse grifting witch.

"Mind your own bleeping business? Sweetie your business is literally sharing your business. See her bleeping nasty streak, that is her 24/7 whilst not on the gram!

• Heart
I’m sorry but seeing her kids eat her food on camera makes me want to hurl 🤮
---
They act like they don’t get fed.

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Mind your own bleeping business. She’s feral.

How about you stop ripping off your followers who have to wait until payday to spend $10 on your crappy plagiarised Ebook You grifting piece of tit. If they struggle to get $10, they clearly can’t afford prawns and ham.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

In the spirit of sharing:

Entree: Bacon wrapped spam bites/shrimp and cucumber piklets

Main: Hawaiian Turkey with Riccadonna radishes/Nanna’s Recession Proof Meatballs

Sweets: Pop’s Peanut Toffees with lactose/sugar free brandied apple 3 day old custard

📣not a true representation of Cutie’s Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In the spirit of sharing:

Entree: Bacon wrapped spam bites/shrimp and cucumber piklets

Main: Hawaiian Turkey with Riccadonna radishes/Nanna’s Recession Proof Meatballs

Sweets: Pop’s Peanut Toffees with lactose/sugar free brandied apple 3 day old custard

📣not a true representation of Cutie’s Christmas
Yummy spam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf this trifle is NY Magnolia bakery banana pudding but with jar caramel .
I’ve made this numerous times from the original cook book, but I just googled and got this recipe, even the refrigeration time is the same 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ah good spot. I did wonder where she got the using vanilla pudding from.

Reactions: 10
Now this is a trifle I would eat. Take note LazyLou: this is how you market a Christmas trifle.
Now I didn't have any fairy floss on hand so I just got Sage to collect some of Ruby and Violet's shedded hair and we just gave that a quick pan fry with some sugar and food colouring *nods head, chin wobbling* it's just for decoration so your guests can pick it off the top but they still get that real wow factor yeah *little laugh* so we're just gunna go in on top of our banoffee *bug eyes* just zoom in a liddle bid Camellia that's it thanks bub *close up of stubby bejewelled fingers and dirty nails* and we're just gunna *breathy pause* we're just gunna sprinkle some of this dog hair right on top *jewellery clanking* just like that *camera zooms back out* isn't that bewdiful *claps hands, smiles with tongue between teeth* that's just so special *giggles, awkwardly turns trifle bowl around* just a really gawjus and special recipe hmmm *weird excited humming noise and sexy giggle*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.