EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop wandering around Woollies looking at MORE food (surely you have enough at home!) and go home to wash your damn hair! I can hear it crinkling in your stories Lou!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she wash those grotty fingers after plopping her bracelet down ? I say not
That couldā€™ve been in the toilet it couldā€™ve been anywhere. Then she fondled those poor potatoes šŸ„” the most unsanitary cook , chef , author āœ whatever you wanna call her !!!!

You can show, present all the glorious food you want but you as one hell of a disgusting dirty sloth or we never see wash or sanitizer and thatā€™s right before our eyes while being filmed
---
Did she wash those grotty fingers after plopping her bracelet down ? I say not
That couldā€™ve been in the toilet it couldā€™ve been anywhere. Then she fondled those poor potatoes šŸ„” the most unsanitary cook , chef , author āœ whatever you wanna call her !!!!

You can show, present all the glorious food you want but you as one hell of a disgusting dirty sloth or we never see wash or sanitizer and thatā€™s right before our eyes while being filmed
Who we never see wash meant to say
---
Something in mummas eyebrow peeps. Is it lint ? Is it fluff ? Is it a crumb ? My best guess a crumb šŸ¤®

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I didn't get around to buying Lardys book, but I see another fezza did, thankyou !!

Here's some side by side comparisons of Lardys, and the other recipe someone shared yesterday.

Looks to me like she slightly changed the wording of some things šŸ˜¬ but it's essentially exactly the same recipe.

Screenshot_20231208-144500~2.png

Screenshot_20231208-144512~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I didn't get around to buying Lardys book, but I see another fezza did, thankyou !!

Here's some side by side comparisons of Lardys, and the other recipe someone shared yesterday.

Looks to me like she slightly changed the wording of some things šŸ˜¬ but it's essentially exactly the same recipe.

View attachment 2616901
View attachment 2616902
What she did was change it to metric system rather than Oz etc, exactly the same recipe

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
4oz=125gm, so she's doubled her frosting...of course the gluttonous pig has.

She's also added budder to her frosting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fezzas Iā€™m hosting a family Christmas next week simple menu
Charcuterie board
Chops
Sausages
Chicken gyro
A few salads
Spanakopita
DYO pavs
Chocolate platter
Jelly slice
Fruit

And this fuckwit canā€™t cook seafood

Should I do an ebook šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"Sagey" learning how to make money with very little effort like his two grifting parents.

Is Amy stalking them or did ahe just happen to run into them?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She ended the live by saying ā€œand just rememberā€¦ weā€™re still dancinā€™ in the concert of life, every dayā€¦ā€ and then said ā€œholy titā€ because she was shocked at how deep and profound she is. Fuckhead.
I just realised Iā€™d started screen recording just as she turned herself into Nelson Mandela and said ā€œweā€™re still dancinā€™, every day, in the concert of lifeā€¦ā€¦ā€. I only caught the end bit, but the sheer denial about the actual state of her life is palpable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2616901
View attachment 2616902
One recipe doesn't recommend using your car to assist with the rising process, one recipe does...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is a Virgin cruise departing Melbs next Saturday PLEASE GOD let her be on it. I wonder if she will pack scrolls in her suitcase to pass out to the influencers on board and scoff in her cabin all alone. (edited cause I said tomorrow in my excitement but it's a whole week away).

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2616901
View attachment 2616902
None of these recipes are ones EmmyLou has made up. Sheā€™s googled and changed a few words.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s so desperate for sales that sheā€™s going around Woolies telling people whatā€™s on sale to convince them to buy it
Have we ever seen her work so hard?
Thank god she took her time starting work this year

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sheā€™s so desperate for sales that sheā€™s going around Woolies telling people whatā€™s on sale to convince them to buy it
Have we ever seen her work so hard?
Thank god she took her time starting work this year
i have my rewards app for that Emmylou lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's how I have made Hasselbeck potatoes. Nice and crispy and no white sauce.
Same here, plus I hate potatoes in a cream-based sauce. I make crispy Hasselback potatoes for Christmas and serve chicken Normandiƫ (it has creamy mustard sauce and loads of zucchini in it - recipe is from Jane Webster The French Table).

I have tried Jamie Oliverā€™s (they were good) but then I discovered Love & Lemons and hers were delicious! She has many great vegetable recipes on her website (and actually has written a cookbook that is actually good).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven't caught up on here yet but watching her stories today makes my blood bleeping boil!!!!

Moreton Bay bugs for fcking lunch again are you fcking kidding me you self absorbed piece of absolute filth.

Do you know what I had today for lunch? A bread roll with ham cheese and tomato.

Read the fcking room Emmy Poo, people are doing it fcking tough and Christmas is not going to look like your year has been, with expensive bags and jewellery and fkn clam shell WiFi signals plus the rest. You are trying to promote a cook book that is affordable etc, yet you go and get yourself bugs for a regular midweek fcking lunch.

At least I don't owe the ATO $161k šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.