EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True 🤣

Would bloody love to read through the WhatsApp where they all talk about her!
Now THAT’s a book I’d buy.

Imagine having access to the WhatsApp chat of the school parents, the teachers, annd other influencers? I’d stay up all night and finish it in one sitting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is her beef with shapewear or at least underwear that fits. A strapless bra is not for her. Her tits sag from here to kingdom come. They need support. And that pink skid marked g-banger is going to grow into her meat like a ring left on too long.

*sorry for how graphic this is*
Eww, that poor g string having to deal with Emmy’s ring of doom…….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So anyone who has purchased the 'ebook' has she referenced the Greens packet cake mix in the trifle recipe? And is the Woolies pavlova in there?

Reactions: 11
So I just watched her plating oily shallow fried calamari on a plate, move it around with her fingers, then run her fingers through her hair!! She is just so foul. The smelly calamari oil in that dirty hair :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Mumma is scrambling big time to give the impression of being a down to earth, hard working single parent.

How many times can she regurgitate (look it up AmyLou) the same stories to the same audience? Surely even the handful of hard-core LL fans would be sick of seeing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Um... Chef Lou? Caramel and dulce de leche might look and taste somewhat similar, but they are actually pretty different. While caramel is made from slowly simmering water and sugar until it caramelizes, dulce de leche is made from simmering milk and sugar super slowly until it turns into a creamy, caramelized substance. (source: https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/foo...s-tutorials/a41869379/what-is-dulce-de-leche/)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
....When there are 26 ebook reviews...............and you can only see 5 as you can't view the other pages :D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now she's got Sage making money for her bug lunch by recycling cans.... or is it her alcohol bottles?
He doesn't seem to be at school much

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
down to earth, relatable, i’m on a budget, tv presenter lou is my absolute least favourite EVER!! Bring back, Black, afro beats, crop top Lou 😭😭😭😭😭 i want pier dancing and sadza! i don’t want to see her ex husband and child stuffing cans into a bleeping recycling box jesus bleeping christ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.