EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy can scoop some of the trifle into a plastic bag and drop it off to this person at work. The presentation couldn't get any worse. A bit of time in the Mitsubishi as a finishing touch. Mmmm luke warm sludge.
I despise trifle - it makes me gag on a good day so seeing that slop in a bowl is starting to bring up my nice dinner. Why has she remade all the dishes? Because she didn’t eat enough of them the first week that she munched her way through it all? Or so she can claim it all again as business expenses and eat for free again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least she’s got a bit smarter from the last cookbook and ran her copy-and-pasted-recipes through ChatGPT. ‘Write in metric and change just enough so the fezza’s on Tattle cant prove that I copied and pasted.’

‘now write 5 star reviews for the ebook’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I despise trifle - it makes me gag on a good day so seeing that slop in a bowl is starting to bring up my nice dinner. Why has she remade all the dishes? Because she didn’t eat enough of them the first week that she munched her way through it all? Or so she can claim it all again as business expenses and eat for free again.
I was wondering the same thing. If that's her Xmas table (we know thats questionable, because its always sausages and podaydo salad) why keep making it over and over, which then it HAS to be eaten.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2617052
Keep recycling those bottles boys, mumma needs every 10 cent refund she can get.
Maybe ALove can find a couple of balls within the bottles. So she’s just there to watch, and marvel in ALL the aspects of the initiative…but can only name two.

Also, I suggest responding the same way Limpy responses when you call him a pussy via one of your children. BE GONE.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was wondering the same thing. If that's her Xmas table (we know thats questionable, because its always sausages and podaydo salad) why keep making it over and over, which then it HAS to be eaten.
duck she's a shifty slug, always aiming for a grift "the ATO will pay me back" absolutely disgraceful way of thinking
---
Maybe ALove can find a couple of balls within the bottles. So she’s just there to watch, and marvel in ALL the aspects of the initiative…but can only name two.

Also, I suggest responding the same way Limpy responses when you call him a pussy via one of your children. BE GONE.
Your "kid" is a bratty little asswipe who is only just about to hit teen years. You've got this EL smooth sailing from here on in...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thats how you stay a size 12 by shovelling repeat bowls of crap into yiur gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She talks about trolls. You make your life and your families life public you got expect the trolls. Lardylou when you read this just remember once your infamy is over no one and I mean no one will even remember you. I prefer to be remembered by my freinds as a generous and kind person.
She’s got the type of personality that feeds on other people giving her attention good or bad. She probably enjoys the trolls. I’m sure she gets Camellia to read Tattle to her with a bag of cheezels every few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a pathetic scene this is. A teenage boy with his two unemployed parents and two stolen Woolworths trolleys. This is what rock bottom looks like.
How many Coke Zero bottles did they have to recycle that they required 2 Woolworths trolleys?😂😂😂😂😂😂😱😱😱😱

plus most people I’ve seen just pull up and open their car boot with the recycling.

• Haha
I think she’s just re-sharing over and over the same videos of the same food. Then she includes a link to the “recipe” but it’s the link to buy her ebook of lies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally, out of my drug induced haze (in hospital), and I'm going thru tattle and see a few interesting photos and I thought I was completely drug fucked when I saw nigellalou semi naked with a bowl of food and something about using her yeast to make it rise. I burst out laughing, the nurses thought something had happened. I'm still trying to catch up an sooo many pages in the past few days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s mostly the footage she filmed while creating the ebook? Hence the million outfit changes.

Reactions: 6
She’ll be trying to hand out flyers for her e_book at the basketball the shifty, grifting fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Instant pudding?? Is she making anything from scratch? Box cake mix, instant pudding pull the other one!
IMG_2718.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
This $40k in January, that’s some sort of income right? Even though it will go straight to the ATO, she will still have to declare it as income and it would be subject to gst/taxes for 23/24 financial year?

Reactions: 13
Finally, out of my drug induced haze (in hospital), and I'm going thru tattle and see a few interesting photos and I thought I was completely drug fucked when I saw nigellalou semi naked with a bowl of food and something about using her yeast to make it rise. I burst out laughing, the nurses thought something had happened. I'm still trying to catch up an sooo many pages in the past few days.
Please be careful, you'll see a bucket of trifle that you might not be up for just yet.
Hope you are doing well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope you're doing well @leaky_beaky 💓
Im doing a lot better, thankyou for asking (spinal surgery.. ) so in between physio and being smashed I have been catching up.. I have never seen someone spend 99% of their time on a mobile phone like EL is.
---
Please be careful, you'll see a bucket of trifle that you might not be up for just yet.
Hope you are doing well.
she has no etiquette when she eats and just shoves it in her mouth and why cant she use tongs and other cutlery. Shes like an animal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Im doing a lot better, thankyou for asking (spinal surgery.. ) so in between physio and being smashed I have been catching up.. I have never seen someone spend 99% of their time on a mobile phone like EL is.
That sounds like quite an ordeal leaky_beaky, you must be extremely fatigued you poor thing. Sing out if you want a delivery of cinnamon scrolls, got some dough rising in my car boot right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.