EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
66B7A478-A143-4EE1-A79B-F61B85D7BF83.jpeg

Keep recycling those bottles boys, mumma needs every 10 cent refund she can get.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She's even had to get her "mates" Anthony, Eli and TV Leek to share it to get her some $$
Who is TV leek 😂😂😂
---
In the LIVE she alluded to something going on but wasn’t ready to talk about it …just yet. Will be writing about stuff soon in a cohesive way so sign up to her newsletter. More grifting.

Trolls are psychotic. They email and message her tit and stuff, trolls out of control.
Fucken lol. She spends all her spare time reading tattle and then claims its trolls. Ok loser go to sleep at night and maybe get a job and worry about your home life. Also no one is asking you to talk aboit jack tit. Such a liar my god
---
Now I didn't have any fairy floss on hand so I just got Sage to collect some of Ruby and Violet's shedded hair and we just gave that a quick pan fry with some sugar and food colouring *nods head, chin wobbling* it's just for decoration so your guests can pick it off the top but they still get that real wow factor yeah *little laugh* so we're just gunna go in on top of our banoffee *bug eyes* just zoom in a liddle bid Camellia that's it thanks bub *close up of stubby bejewelled fingers and dirty nails* and we're just gunna *breathy pause* we're just gunna sprinkle some of this dog hair right on top *jewellery clanking* just like that *camera zooms back out* isn't that bewdiful *claps hands, smiles with tongue between teeth* that's just so special *giggles, awkwardly turns trifle bowl around* just a really gawjus and special recipe hmmm *weird excited humming noise and sexy giggle*
Mate. Im so bleeping cooked, i read that as dental floss and then proceeded to read the whole thing thinking "what on earth is she on about" until I re read it as fairy floss 😂😂 i havent slept in 40 hours im sorry!

@#Super Cute the riccadonna got me so good i had a giggle fit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Boxing Day Lunch:

Entree: Giovanni’s Garlic Prawns (if you been to Hawaii…you know).
Main: (home) Rotisserie Roast Pork, Crunchy Roast Potatoes (Jamie Oliver), Chicken of some kind, veg of some kind. Maybe a ham.
Sweets: Potica (Slovenian), Chocolate Tiramisu Trifle (Donal Skehan).

For Christmas Day…..it’ll be with extended family so it’ll be a lot of food (***) and drink. Cue afternoon food coma.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe all these novellas she's writing is preparing for another book. If she gets another 100 grand advance she can clear her ATO debt earlier. Not realising she's gonna have to pay tax on that too lol
---
So this person is TV Leek - a rapper I think? It was in her phase of going to the Beat I think. She was giving him a shout out and called him TV Leek, but then later came back on stories to apologise because his name was (pronounced) "Tah" Leek
NOOOOOOOOO PLEAASEEEEEEEEEE IM CRYING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 SHE'S THE THICKEST PIECE OF tit TO EXIST 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe all these novellas she's writing is preparing for another book. If she gets another 100 grand advance she can clear her ATO debt earlier. Not realising she's gonna have to pay tax on that too lol
---

NOOOOOOOOO PLEAASEEEEEEEEEE IM CRYING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 SHE'S THE THICKEST PIECE OF tit TO EXIST 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
For sure she is angling for a book deal her memoir. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Call me mean, but think this is actually funny given her current situation.. recycling bins and education teach us about recycling.. mumma just needs ANY money she can get.
IMG_2319.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe Emmy collects empty bottles and cans when she goes for her walk. That's how they accumulated 2 trolley loads?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the LIVE she alluded to something going on but wasn’t ready to talk about it …just yet. Will be writing about stuff soon in a cohesive way so sign up to her newsletter. More grifting.

Trolls are psychotic. They email and message her tit and stuff, trolls out of control.
The way she always taps (smashes) her eyeshadow brush on the palette case drives me nuts.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She talks about trolls. You make your life and your families life public you got expect the trolls. Lardylou when you read this just remember once your infamy is over no one and I mean no one will even remember you. I prefer to be remembered by my freinds as a generous and kind person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.