EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎄On the 8th day of Xmas my Cutie gave to me….View attachment 2616322
HAHAHAHAHAHA DODI LONGLEGS!

Also is vida now more cabbage patch kid than elf? 😂😂😂😂
---
I can’t believe the flog blocked me. I’ve never commented on her posts or liked anything negative against her that’s been posted and I’m still blocked. lol.
I have her blocked lol. Usually ill watch stories on iganony but if you guys mention she's posted a reel ill unblock her and watch and then block again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What is her beef with shapewear or at least underwear that fits. A strapless bra is not for her. Her tits sag from here to kingdom come. They need support. And that pink skid marked g-banger is going to grow into her meat like a ring left on too long.

*sorry for how graphic this is*

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What is her beef with shapewear or at least underwear that fits. A strapless bra is not for her. Her tits sag from here to kingdom come. They need support. And that pink skid marked g-banger is going to grow into her meat like a ring left on too long.

But so 'fricken' true!
That pink dress is exactly what shape wear was made for.
She just gets it so wrong time and time again.
I'm truely convinced there are either no full length mirrors in that house, or there is a fun house type mirror that warps everything making it skinnier.

I was starting to get extra annoyed at this deceitful, grifting, disgusting teletubby who thinks she's above paying taxes, but then as you said earlier @somanyteeth just knowing how miserable she really is, is very satisfying!

Particularly when I've seen the oversized toddler 'in the wild' enough times to know:
-How tubby, and short she really is (no shame but she obviously can't handle it hence the slimming filters and lies about being size 12).
-How dull and withdrawn her natural 'personality ' is.
-How much she she despises and ignores her kids unless she's filming them.

Amy's life as it stands, is punishing the duck out of her, and I love that! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Not exactly the same dress, but I imagine the vibe is meant to be more like this, but she’s sized down too far ✌🏻
79F41EAA-F3F4-40C9-8BFB-B9AB2137CF31.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
[QUOTEph yes we should.. funded="Butt3rfly, post: 17658678, member: 349935"]
Shall we?

[/QUOTE]
Oh yes we should! It's taxpayer funded.. resources there for you to use!

What I love most about this filthy fraudulent bogan is the fact she's $161k in debt, leases her car and rents her home yet wears a $4k drug dealer LV bum bag! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
CRAM-berries so you can cram them in your guts along with all the other shite. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wait till I'm at work then tell my boss I'm going round the corner to get a coffee - he then flicks me his card and says bring me back one too - my shout!! 10 minute walk and I get a free coffee - thats winning!! LOL or is it grifting - now I'm not sure LOL
I call that smart 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.