EmmyLou Loves #110 LazyLou and the $161318.44 tax debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the flog blocked me. I’ve never commented on her posts or liked anything negative against her that’s been posted and I’m still blocked. lol.
That happened to me a few weeks ago and I’m still crappy about it! Hahahahaha. I didn’t follow her as I didn’t want to give her the numbers, but she must’ve looked at who viewed her stories and didn’t follow and went on a blocking spree.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always thought hasselback potatoes were meant to be nice and crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Scallop Potatoes though - they can swim in cream and cheese ....😋
---

No one is that dumb....
That's how I have made Hasselbeck potatoes. Nice and crispy and no white sauce.

Reactions: 15
Gaaawwwdddd morning Fezzas. Mumma at SMM spending her tax bill 💵

IMG_3079.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I hate how the kids have to rush out the door early so Mama can stop by the Market to buy coffee.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
That happened to me a few weeks ago and I’m still crappy about it! Hahahahaha. I didn’t follow her as I didn’t want to give her the numbers, but she must’ve looked at who viewed her stories and didn’t follow and went on a blocking spree.
I was blocked by Lou, Carlz Findlay and Lacey Jade Christie all at the same time. Was also inexplicably blocked by Sophie Cachia and Lauren Dubois, both of whom I never followed or ever viewed. Guess they decided Snarky was a potential threat 🤭🖕 Kinda makes me chuckle to think they have a WhatsApp group warning each other about potential Tattlers 🤣

I'm still seething though 😆 the audacity of them blocking humble Tattlers! Despite all their bravado on the 'gram, they're a bunch of thin skinned cowards who can't handle any kind of criticism.
---
I hate how the kids have to rush out the door early so Mama can stop by the Market to buy coffee.
Agreed Mugs. Make yaself a farken International Roast in your Frank Green keep cup Lou.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I was blocked by Lou, Carlz Findlay and Lacey Jade Christie all at the same time. Was also inexplicably blocked by Sophie Cachia and Lauren Dubois, both of whom I never followed or ever viewed. Guess they decided Snarky was a potential threat 🤭🖕 Kinda makes me chuckle to think they have a WhatsApp group warning each other about potential Tattlers 🤣

I'm still seething though 😆 the audacity of them blocking humble Tattlers! Despite all their bravado on the 'gram, they're a bunch of think skinned cowards who can't handle any kind of criticism.
---

Agreed Mugs. Make yaself a farken International Roast in your Frank Green keep cup Lou.
Amy wouldn't be in the WhatsApp group though. None of these grifters like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I'm still seething though 😆 the audacity of them blocking humble Tattlers! Despite all their bravado on the 'gram, they're a bunch of thin skinned cowards who can't handle any kind of criticism.
---

Carly Findlay 🙄🙄🙄 what a giant bleeping whinger she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mumma looks EXHAUSTED! She hasn’t hussled this hard in years!!!’ Her podadoes would give my family the runs. Is that how she’s stayed a svelte size “12”?? 🤔
IMG_2687.jpeg
IMG_2686.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s ridiculous. I managed half a Moccona then it went cold 😂
I wait till I'm at work then tell my boss I'm going round the corner to get a coffee - he then flicks me his card and says bring me back one too - my shout!! 10 minute walk and I get a free coffee - thats winning!! LOL or is it grifting - now I'm not sure LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.