EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been said, I’m a little behind. What I don’t understand with this tit is she was PAID to be at Melbourne Airport yesterday, where the F was the ‘paid partnership’ in any of her stories?? Jacqui Felgate was paid to be there yesterday too and look, she has paid partnership all over her stories…. This is how someone with an Instagram following and high engagement does it properly and professionally.

EMMYLOU, it’s no wonder you are in trouble with the ATO you scummy mole.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You wouldnt eat any food that she has gifted surely. I’m not sure if it’s the filth under her nails, the filthy kitchen or the dogs in the kitchen that is worse. I am hoping if you’d watched her stories you wouldn’t be eating that food Anna McEvoy (or whoever she is)
Guarantee she did not gift that to anyone… she ate two last night for snacktime. She’s trying to hype up her Ebook , showcasing her recipes. Classic Emmylou.
When it was lights stims - thats all we saw, when it was Bailey Nelsons paid partnership she had the glasses on non stop . I did love when she read the name details on the MAC gifted lipstick Packaging she didn’t need glasses. We all know how small the font is on cosmetic packaging. 🔎🔎🔎🔎🔎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So...could it be a company like Garnier ending their contract early?
No I suspect we are right on the money that she is selling her share of ZoeLoss hence the clothing fire sale presently. Where else would she be getting that kind of coin from?

Reactions: 17
First dinner chicken and salad, second dinner cinnamon scrolls and dim sims, Elephant Dinner, all down the hatchet.
She’s a writer, you fezza moles!

Sneak peek of first page in LauraWasserLou’s new book ‘How To Stay Classy With Your Co-Parenting,’

‘Gewd Morning, what a farken beautiful day to be alive. So, i’ll break it down for you, Alove left us and even though I think he’ll be back to take a few more dips into the Loulou Jar, mama had to hustle to stay on my feet financially, pay the bills and pay my taxes, oh wait …. Anyway, I said Alove yah pussy, lets keep up appearances and every weekend can be Aaron’s Weekend with The Children.’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok fezzas im on my way to Melbourne, sadly im landing in terminal 2 so I cant see St Ali and pope joan. What a let down.

Anyway is this a brand power ad? Why is she trying to make it like getaway? Its so damn weird.

Please take lots of screenshots for me of any dumb tit she does 😂❤
---
#downthehatchet 😂😂😂😂
HAHAHAH she is so bleeping dumb. Im so glad i saw that before it expired
---
Sure was!
I cant believe thats she's even dumber than she looks 😂
---
Our punkin, capsicun coffee scroll lovin’ tellytubby out walkin’ , talkin’ on her phone … could hear her laughing from where i was. Who is giggling talking on the phone at 6:30AM IN THE MORNING???

*this is my theory- alll that early morning 3am post and the hayfever over the past months , reckon the tax department were already communicating with her. This debt didn’t suddenly crop up.
You are a queen!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Emmylou Loves #110 Scrolls down the hatchet, Amy’s fully ratchet, Mumma’s written a novel ‘bout when Alove left the hovel.

Too long, but just like Amylou the rules don’t apply to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She only made 7, she ate 2.... gave 2 to that poor victim in her story....wheres the rest? ... Lol Down the hatchet too?? 😂😂😂
I thought the whole pan of the rolls would be the gift. How cheap ass is she that she only gifts two?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How much extra money did she spend on print outs, packing materials and petrol for the Mitsubishi to do this promotion?
View attachment 2613369
---
I wonder what the rules are, because she doesn’t have a commercial kitchen and surely this is cooking for commercial purposes? If she’s giving it to someone for advertising?
Take your life in your hands eating one of her scrolls, dog hair and feisty grit from under her nails included 🤮
---
Or she forgot to take them out and the poor things couldn’t hold it any longer
Me thinks the dog has pissed there before, they will always return to mark their territory in same location 🤮 poor dogs, what an awful life they have and she needs to throw out that mattress and get a new one!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
HAHAHAHA her 'PR Package' is bleeping woeful.

Pay your taxes you grifitng bleep.

The memory of her giggling and coy in her Kitchen how she can afford lamb cutlets, salmon because she has 'worked so hard' HAHAHAHA

We love you @gemmagucci

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ewwww who would want to eat her germie fingered food. I bet $160000 unpaid tax dollarbucks Anna threw that infested food in the bin 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.