EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a crazy start to your morning @gemmagucci 😂

This is not terribly PC but you know how every suburb has a local special person. The person everyone local just knows and spots on the regular who is obviously experiencing some mental health issues and doing something a bit nuts in public. Doesn’t matter where you go, every place has one.

I’ll just leave it at that…

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can someone send the ATO stuff to So Dramatic podcast. Let's get it out there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm actually enjoying watching her desperation atm, so much more entertaining than when she was a sloth the past month, but when she's desperate she is ON!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her followers are cooked! I was reading the reviews of the ebook on her website (cause what else would you do when the boss is out). Old Emma C has been drinking the Christmas Baileys I think

1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Her followers are cooked! I was reading the reviews of the ebook on her website (cause what else would you do when the boss is out). Old Emma C has been drinking the Christmas Baileys I think

View attachment 2614637
me thinks “Emma C” is just EmmyLou mcC in disguise. Literally nobody would write a review like this after it only came out on Tuesday and no one has cooked the recipes yet.
---
“Emma C” lols… bit close to Emmy MacCarthy don’t we think wink wink 😂
oh SNAP!! Just wrote basically the same thing! Glad I’m not the only one who thinks Emma C is actually Emmylou.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There's 15 - 5 star reviews... All babbling the same kinda tit - 15 people can't have bought the book can they ?? She doesn't have that many friends... personalities maybe, but not friends. Maybe she has 15 email addresses...

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2614637
Sounds like her copywriter mate down in Geelong wrote that! She was the one who helped her with her website copy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's 15 - 5 star reviews... All babbling the same kinda tit - 15 people can't have bought the book can they ?? She doesn't have that many friends... personalities maybe, but not friends. Maybe she has 15 email addresses...
those review have all been written either by Emmylou herself, or they’ve been written by some very sad, lonely people.

one person wrote that they are “blessed to have a copy” of the e-book???? Um you do realise you paid for it love, you’re not that blessed.

absolute fkn weirdos!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Our punkin, capsicun coffee scroll lovin’ tellytubby out walkin’ , talkin’ on her phone … could hear her laughing from where i was. Who is giggling talking on the phone at 6:30AM IN THE MORNING???

*this is my theory- alll that early morning 3am post and the hayfever over the past months , reckon the tax department were already communicating with her. This debt didn’t suddenly crop up.
Thanks for the in the wild photo and video! Surprised she has the gut covered on such a divine morning.

Those poor dogs must be so sad, no walks. They just probably yap away trapped at home.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she get away with it because it’s a “business” debt and not her personal finances? Even though she used it as her personally finances. The business doesn’t make enough money to pay it back, so they just recover what they can, but can’t go after her personally?
I think it depends on how she set up her structure and it sounds like she isn't very good at finances so I suspect she hasn't protected herself too well. Whether it's personal or business debt it still needs paying mwah ha ha ha

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Shawty had them Taylor Mom jeans (jeans)
Coat with the fur (with the fur)
All of Port Melbs was lookin' at her
Tits to the floor (tits to the floor)
Next thing you know
Here comes the ATO oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Our punkin, capsicun coffee scroll lovin’ tellytubby out walkin’ , talkin’ on her phone … could hear her laughing from where i was. Who is giggling talking on the phone at 6:30AM IN THE MORNING???

*this is my theory- alll that early morning 3am post and the hayfever over the past months , reckon the tax department were already communicating with her. This debt didn’t suddenly crop up.
Come on!!! you didn't use the slimming filter! CLEARLY!!! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.