EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHA her 'PR Package' is bleeping woeful.

Pay your taxes you grifitng bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning!

2 cinnamon scrolls and 2 steamed dim sims Emmy had for dinner last night.

Stewdio10 today.

Screen_Recording_20231207_031512_Instagram_exported_31348~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
You wouldnt eat any food that she has gifted surely. I’m not sure if it’s the filth under her nails, the filthy kitchen or the dogs in the kitchen that is worse. I am hoping if you’d watched her stories you wouldn’t be eating that food Anna McEvoy (or whoever she is)

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Thoughts and prayers to those in Port Melbourne having to see this tax evading, grifting monstrosity before 6am.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hayfever looks like it could be playing up again.....a night, home alone with your cinnamon scrolls, will do that to you apparently! #hatchet

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hatchet Face Lou!! Suits her!! 😂😂😂😂 Down the hatchet! I'm dead! Too early for her bs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many more days is she gonna bang on about the damn scrolls....

• Haha
How many more days is she gonna bang on about the damn scrolls....
She only made 7, she ate 2.... gave 2 to that poor victim in her story....wheres the rest? ... Lol Down the hatchet too?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Our punkin, capsicun coffee scroll lovin’ tellytubby out walkin’ , talkin’ on her phone … could hear her laughing from where i was. Who is giggling talking on the phone at 6:30AM IN THE MORNING???

*this is my theory- alll that early morning 3am post and the hayfever over the past months , reckon the tax department were already communicating with her. This debt didn’t suddenly crop up.

Attachments

• 95.5 KB
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 60
    So she made cinnamon scrolls in the morning, did her her makeup then came to show us what she made with just a top and underwear on.
    Then gifts some as a promotional pack to someone ?
    When I was looking at starting my own baking business from home the council regulations where huge and they come and inspect, if she’s put cream cheese on top and waited to give for hours and not stored correctly someone can get ill.
    Also have these recipes been tested numerous times like other qualified cooks with books ?

• Sick
    Reactions: 22
    A far cry from her mouth story where she eyed off the scroll at the SMMf for a year before buying one only eating a quarter though, Lou a moment on the lips is forever on the hips.
    Yep this was a recent mouth story . Eyeing off the scroll for months and then relented. After that it was scrolls non stop.

whats the point in morning walks when you have such a crappy diet?

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Our punkin, capsicun coffee scroll lovin’ tellytubby out walkin’ , talkin’ on her phone … could hear her laughing from where i was. Who is giggling talking on the phone at 6:30AM IN THE MORNING???

*this is my theory- alll that early morning 3am post and the hayfever over the past months , reckon the tax department were already communicating with her. This debt didn’t suddenly crop up.
    Great work in the the wild @gemmagucci at 6.30am in the morning

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 32
    First dinner chicken and salad, second dinner cinnamon scrolls and dim sims, Elephant Dinner, all down the hatchet.

• Haha
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.