EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves # 109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel and gusset filled with flies, mouth full of minced pies 🤷‍♀️🥮🎄🪰

A @SnarkyTart & @Michy02 & @#Super Cute (gusset) thread title collab! 🎉

EmmyLou has decided to give us early access to her Xmas ebook! Lucky us. She’s wanting us to spellcheck, format and asked if we know Photoshop and about slimming filters?? 🤔🧐

It’s Xmas month Fezzas I wonder who else will #leftus before the new year?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't know about anyone else but I'm hanging out for the pavlova recipe!! 🤣🤣

Was thread #108 the fastest ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm farken honoured to be credited alongside two of my faves @Michy02 and @#Super Cute 🥰🤗 and all I did was blow in at the end and contribute a coupla words...maybe I should release an ebook too? Whaddaya farken think? Could prob throw together something better than Lou's and beat hers to market on me old Magna Doodle this arvo 🤭
20231202_141719.jpg

Thanks for new thread @Michy02 🥳 wonder how quick we'll fly through this one?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
EmmyLou Loves # 109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel and gusset filled with flies, mouth full of minced pies 🤷‍♀️🥮🎄🪰

A @SnarkyTart & @Michy02 & @#Super Cute (gusset) thread title collab! 🎉

EmmyLou has decided to give us early access to her Xmas ebook! Lucky us. She’s wanting us to spellcheck, format and asked if we know Photoshop and about slimming filters?? 🤔🧐

It’s Xmas month Fezzas I wonder who else will #leftus before the new year?
Thanks for the new thread, Queen @Michy02!

I’m so excited that it’s only 2 December - so much more AmyLou shitshow to go before Christmas!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Apart from today’s live old Emmy is being pretty quiet on socials.

Maybe she’s (finally) realising that she’s got nothing of value to offer other than a $10 ebook with cheap photos of basic Xmas recipes and heaps of spelling and grammar mistakes 🤷‍♀️

Loving that the fire sale of Zoe Loss has been extended - again too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That rash on her neck - I’m calling shingles. Mine started like that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm farken honoured to be credited alongside two of my faves @Michy02 and @#Super Cute 🥰🤗 and all I did was blow in at the end and contribute a coupla words...maybe I should release an ebook too? Whaddaya farken think? Could prob throw together something better than Lou's and beat hers to market on me old Magna Doodle this arvo 🤭
View attachment 2605085

Thanks for new thread @Michy02 🥳 wonder how quick we'll fly through this one?!
I’d pay good money for your e-book Snarky!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did I miss the memo about ALove teabagging SL?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that 😆

I still maintain that ALove and SueLyn used to get it on like Ruby and Violet whenever Emmy used to jet off to impordent bizness meetings in Sydney many moons ago when ALove still resided at Chez Hovel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Apart from today’s live old Emmy is being pretty quiet on socials.

Maybe she’s (finally) realising that she’s got nothing of value to offer other than a $10 ebook with cheap photos of basic Xmas recipes and heaps of spelling and grammar mistakes 🤷‍♀️

Loving that the fire sale of Zoe Loss has been extended - again too 😂
Don't forget she even gets her tits out!! Straight from the horse's mouth (story)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My imagination does not extend to an Elf on the Shelf representation of ALove tea bagging Christian Hull 🙈
There are some things the mind simply doesn't allow us to see, for our own protection 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that 😆

I still maintain that ALove and SueLyn used to get it on like Ruby and Violet whenever Emmy used to jet off to impordent bizness meetings in Sydney many moons ago when ALove still resided at Chez Hovel.
Yeah for sure Limp Dick has dipped his wick in Bub’s honey pot once or twice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Omg the thought of a limp dick trying for the honey hole. Rofl. Sounds like a third date i had 20 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.