EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if that skinny witch is gonna eat those fat laden scrolls covered in sugar & fat. That’s her special delivery…influencers who share to their stories. Cheap advertising I guess.

Reactions: 10
Just watched her on Spewdio10🤦‍♀️
My goodness, her jaw was swinging badly. I never normally notice this, but OMG it was going for it, and she looked bloody awful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Was looking at her FB page as she hasn't blocked me on that yet. Found this comment 😂
IMG_20231207_105944.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hatchets on the mind, LouLou about to be axed???? DISCLAIMER: (Not literally, NO threats of violence) -
But axed from socials and forced into a real job?? Fingers crossed!!!

SallySue saw the Ship was sinking! She bailed like a rat!!

IMG_2365.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OOOOOFT. Thats a massive blow before Christmas.
I dont think she'd even make that much in a year from all of her paid gigs in total.
I work with influencers with much less followers (30-50k) who do instagram full time and they range around the $150k pa.
Emmylou will be fine. She will have to turn up the hustle, but she’ll be fine in a year or two.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I saw two nurses at work today wearing scrubs with a similar pattern to her bloody hand print outfit from the other day.

Also, Spewdio 10 haven't uploaded today's segment to FB yet....hurry the duck up already!

• Haha
I saw two nurses at work today wearing scrubs with a similar pattern to her bloody hand print outfit from the other day.

Also, Spewdio 10 haven't uploaded today's segment to FB yet....hurry the duck up already!
At the end of Lou's segment, Jess called Lou "an icon of Australian entertainment" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I work with influencers with much less followers (30-50k) who do instagram full time and they range around the $150k pa.
Emmylou will be fine. She will have to turn up the hustle, but she’ll be fine in a year or two.
This is how I feel as well. It’s a ludicrous amount of money to owe but she’ll come out of this unscathed. She will never talk about it on Insta, she won’t acknowledge any of the comments, she’ll just let it blow over and nothing will change. I think this is what annoys me the most.

I had a tax bill this year, it was a lot to me and it made me feel sick. I can’t imagine owing $160k.

• Heart
This is how I feel as well. It’s a ludicrous amount of money to owe but she’ll come out of this unscathed. She will never talk about it on Insta, she won’t acknowledge any of the comments, she’ll just let it blow over and nothing will change. I think this is what annoys me the most.

I had a tax bill this year, it was a lot to me and it made me feel sick. I can’t imagine owing $160k.
If she is stupid enough to have a tax bill of that magnitude, she isn't smart enough to work her way out of it, surely?

Her reputation in the "industry" is going to take a hit so her work will dry up.

I wouldn't be surprised if rhe ATO is looking at SSS and everyone Amy has employed over the the last few years either.

• Heart
I've never seen big mumma hustle so hard as she is right now. Back in the Zoe Moss garb as well. Has she acknowledged the fact that Spewdio 10 will be finishing up next week or the next? It's so bizarre that she hasn't.

Reactions: 15
#110. Emma C Emmylou cooking the books with chat gpt writing reviews. ATO needs to have a good look, so hopefuly Emmys old news.

• Haha

I always have a massive bill as I'm an active share trader and investor as well as having a PAYG job, I do what i can with a family trust and can minimise to an extent but there's no way (legally) of getting around the bulk of it ..I know to set aside at least 30% of my income from that!...I wonder why KF and the gross Christian Hull both came out and told their followers (given they are both influencers but have "jobs" ). KF has a bricks and Mortar store so maybe wanted to set the record straight that her business was still open albeit run by administrators..Is Lardy more proud? in denial? Its not like there could be be brand damage.reputation as her brand stands for nothing!

Reactions: 15
I always have a massive bill as I'm an active share trader and investor as well as having a PAYG job, I do what i can with a family trust and can minimise to an extent but there's no way (legally) of getting around the bulk of it ..I know to set aside at least 30% of my income from that!...I wonder why KF and the gross Christian Hull both came out and told their followers (given they are both influencers but have "jobs" ). KF has a bricks and Mortar store so maybe wanted to set the record straight that her business was still open albeit run by administrators..Is Lardy more proud? in denial? Its not like there could be be brand damage.reputation as her brand stands for nothing!
She was more than happy to tell everyone about Brad’s ATO debt 🙄
---
I’d say she doesn’t want to curb her spending, and knows it would raise eyebrows. People are struggling and she’s spending up excessively, which is tone deaf but okay, except that she owes US money. She’s making a mockery of it.

She’s also hustling hard to earn some money. “I need you to pay my tax bill” doesn’t have the same ring as “I wanted it to be affordable and accessible to everyone”.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.