EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ol' bug eyes says this dress is $99 AFTER the 30% off. I'm not even bothering to do the math on that, but holy tit, I wouldn't pay $40 for that Kmart looking thing. No shade on Kmart, I bloody love Kmart... But who the duck is paying over $100 for that dress ?!

Screenshot_20231207-132112.png

Oh right, no-one is, hence the 🔥🔥🔥 sale going on at ZM at the moment 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So the Pop Up is still going because it's so popular???
Umm no that's a sign that it was a failure and you are having to stay open to try get rid of more tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ol' bug eyes says this dress is $99 AFTER the 30% off. I'm not even bothering to do the math on that, but holy tit, I wouldn't pay $40 for that Kmart looking thing. No shade on Kmart, I bloody love Kmart... But who the duck is paying over $100 for that dress ?!

View attachment 2614866

Oh right, no-one is, hence the 🔥🔥🔥 sale going on at ZM at the moment 😂😂😂
These are $15 after beach throw ons/tanning dresses and nothing more!

Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t the 51% ZM owner be a bit miffed about the constant ZM sales and discounts if it’s to bail the 49% owner out of being a dumb irresponsible business owner?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
me thinks “Emma C” is just EmmyLou mcC in disguise. Literally nobody would write a review like this after it only came out on Tuesday and no one has cooked the recipes yet.
---

oh SNAP!! Just wrote basically the same thing! Glad I’m not the only one who thinks Emma C is actually Emmylou.
No, it can't be her. She doesn't use beautiful or gorgeous a million times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t the 51% ZM owner be a bit miffed about the constant ZM sales and discounts if it’s to bail the 49% owner out of being a dumb irresponsible business owner?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm betting the Mr and Mrs 51% jumped at the chance to dump her.
She has done nothing for their business model and we can tell by the fire sale.

• Heart
I mean absolutely no offense to anyone here but she looks like a Trump supporter arriving for a rally. The only thing missing is her red, white and blue sweatshirt or tee. But the hair and grimy face, spot on.
MAGA

Make Alove Go Again

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean absolutely no offense to anyone here but she looks like a Trump supporter arriving for a rally. The only thing missing is her red, white and blue sweatshirt or tee. But the hair and grimy face, spot on.
I can see her there waving her flag and screeching like she does at the basketball. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm betting the Mr and Mrs 51% jumped at the chance to dump her.
She has done nothing for their business model and we can tell by the fire sale.
Ahh good point!! 👍🏻

Booo to Baz & Jess blowing smoke up this grifters arse this morning!!! You could actually see her ego inflate on the telly. She made no effort with her hair and makeup to be on tv today 🤢

• Sick
When you Google Emmylou :D :D :D :D

1701920155771.png

---
Holy duck..............I didn't know this.

1701920247050.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her followers are cooked! I was reading the reviews of the ebook on her website (cause what else would you do when the boss is out). Old Emma C has been drinking the Christmas Baileys I think

View attachment 2614637
Ffs, that’s Emmy Mc, drop the M!!! No one in the world would have written that review other than the fraudster herself!!!!
---
When you Google Emmylou :D :D :D :D

View attachment 2614910
---
Holy duck..............I didn't know this.

View attachment 2614911
And all her 8 different personalities!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure this is from a few years back.
Oh....................cos that was on her Linked In profile.

If that's the case...what a lying witch!

Edit: Thank you You Tube!

---
Size 12?

1701922275255.png

Playing happy family
1701922453478.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.