Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Watching this fool on her laptop trying to complete her year 8 food tech assignment is like watching my elderly parents trying to log into MyGov to find their covid vaccination certificate.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Bindi

Screenshot_20231205_121352_Instagram.jpg

Ahhhhh Tracey! 🤣🤣🤣
She has to be taking the piss out of EBookLou!!!!! She even has the chunky chain!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Our punkin, capsicun coffee scroll lovin’ tellytubby out walkin’ , talkin’ on her phone … could hear her laughing from where i was. Who is giggling talking on the phone at 6:30AM IN THE MORNING???

*this is my theory- alll that early morning 3am post and the hayfever over the past months , reckon the tax department were already communicating with her. This debt didn’t suddenly crop up.

Attachments

• 95.5 KB
    • Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 60

dickehead

has she…. never used a spatula before?

watching her try to scrape the white chocolate out of the bowl is like watching a donkey try to crochet a beanie

• Haha
    Reactions: 57

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
    The smugness I feel right now… 😏

If I’m being completely honest, there have been times when I’ve looked at her spending with a bit of envy - not at the ugly, pointless garbage she buys, but at the fact that she’s appeared so financially carefree during never-ending interest rate rises and a cost of living crisis that’s kicking everyone right in the dick. She’s spent all year buying outrageously expensive cuts of meat, mountains of new clothes, Nikes, the trip to the States, new car etc., while I’ve been over here budgeting, making mince & chicken breast based dinners, saving, paying my taxes……

I’m going to pour myself a really frickinnnn big glass of wine and rejoice in the fact that karma eventually catches up with people. It might take a while, but it happens. I hope they make an example of her, and lots of shady influencer fuckers can’t enjoy Christmas this year for fear of being on the ATO hit list. 👊🏽

• Heart
    Reactions: 56

Limpy Love

VIP Member
    On the third day of Xmas Alove gave to me

Three lifeless kids
    Two worn out tits
    And a gunt scar for all the Fezzas to see!!

👍

• Haha
    Reactions: 55

somanyteeth

VIP Member
    I dont know why i continue to watch her shit but Im a sucker for punishment and I do.
    But the fact that she showed us how you can share on WhatsApp, teams, messenger, sms etc means one person in a friendship group needs to buy it and then sends it onto whoever else. She has got to be the dumbest cunt to have ever walked the face of the earth.

Attachments

• Haha
    Reactions: 54

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
    HygieneLou claimed on her live that she “triple cleanses” her eyes - removes makeup before the shower, washes IN the shower, and then uses marcellah water after the shower and I’ll take Things That Aren’t True for $500 thanks, Alex.

She also said she just thoroughly cleaned her makeup brushes and sanitised all of her beauty products and yeah nah that also never happened.

• Haha
    • Wow

bigbigsound

Watching her drizzle that white chocolate nearly made me gag. For the blocked fezzas sorry if it puts you off your dinner
    AND she makes a point of saying she uses no-sugar chocolate sauce… on a pile of ice cream, dried fruits and fruit cake. She is truly the dumbest person alive.

• Haha

ChunkyCustard

Loving the Fezzas Chrisrmas album.
    Suggestions for other Christmas track openers:

- Away in the hovel, the Children in their beds, here’s our mate Lou Lou and her matted head.

- Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, expect for 2 dogs rooting on the new couch.

- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas tree, you look great next to Bob Marley

- You better watch out, you better not cry, a whole pack of Fezzas are watching your lies.

- Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock, thanks for another year of watching you chasing 🐓

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 53

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
    Shawty had them Taylor Mom jeans (jeans)
    Coat with the fur (with the fur)
    All of Port Melbs was lookin' at her
    Tits to the floor (tits to the floor)
    Next thing you know
    Here comes the ATO oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 52

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
    I'm farken honoured to be credited alongside two of my faves @Michy02 and @#Super Cute 🥰🤗 and all I did was blow in at the end and contribute a coupla words...maybe I should release an ebook too? Whaddaya farken think? Could prob throw together something better than Lou's and beat hers to market on me old Magna Doodle this arvo 🤭
    20231202_141719.jpg

Thanks for new thread @Michy02 🥳 wonder how quick we'll fly through this one?!

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 51