EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/quick-easy-brown-rice-salad-recipe/n5zkopux
I make one almost identical to this. I adjust the dressing to how we like it (less oil, heavy on the soy and lemon juice) and chuck in whatever seeds or nuts I feel like and go hard with the currants. It’s so good and so much better the next day.
Thank you! I'm on a look out for one. As mine is just rice, capsicums, tomatoes and corn. I find it really hard to get the dressing just right. I may add currants but not sure if everyone likes them.

My sister makes a fabulous rice salad. I’ll ask her if she has a recipe or if she makes it up as she goes!
Yes please! I would appreciate it.

Reactions: 5
Thank you! I'm on a look out for one. As mine is just rice, capsicums, tomatoes and corn. I find it really hard to get the dressing just right. I may add currants but not sure if everyone likes them.

Yes please! I would appreciate it.
Ok- she said she uses the Best Recipes one, which is the same as the recipe posted above by @Scaredweirdlittleguy so it must be a good one!! Well it is- I’ve tried it!

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the photo and inside info!

I remember Aaron saying once that sausages was the only meat he feels comfortable cooking with.

Why not cook the kids a veggie curry or some kind of meat free dish? It's not going to kill them if they go without meat.
I’m sure he probably cooks quite well for them with dinners and stuff, but it might just be an easy Sunday lunch to pull together. Pretty easy to sandwiches though I guess.

Reactions: 16
Spotted no balls and the kids in Woolies. Walked past overhead Sage on the phone to mumma asking her if he could have/do something of some sorts. He gets off the phone and laughing says to Alove “Mum says she’s gonna tell you, you are pussy.” Could only gather Aloves has said call mum and ask her if you are allowed to have/do this that or the other. We don’t call him no balls for nothing.

he then says to kids if you want something for lunch there’s hotdogs at home😦

kids in the chocolate aisle , each grabbing chocolates. Like they need it.
Using ‘the children‘ to continue to control AL, co parenting with style hey Lou. ✌

• Angry
Reactions: 16
When looking at these recipes I see "cowboy caviar" .. she is claiming the credit for this dish I've had before but designed by a favourite New York chef! What a scam artist...
Is she seriously taking credit for that? We have been making it for years!!! I guess I can do an ebook.

Reactions: 9
After seeing her walking near the beach a few times IRL, I'd say she is closer to a size 16. She's not huge, but tubby because of her height.

Having said that, she ABSOLUTELY doesn't dress for her size. She's only wearing all these clothes as she's been overweight for so long and she's making up for lost time. She 'thinks' she looks good, we all know she looks ridiculous 99% of the time. Dressing in clothes that girls under 25 wear who are probably a size 6-10 just makes her look like at try hard cougar.

Just quoting this post from the last thread and I agree with you. I met her when she was modelling in the street and she is completely unremarkable in every way. Totally average. I thought no wonder these 100’s of people having their morning coffee were turning a blind eye to this modelling show going on in front of them. Completely invisible. Neither huge nor tiny. But yes very short.
Also thank you @Bishmas for explaining the leaky in Leaky Beaky. That’s bleeping rank. I couldn’t keep following her and Brad. Their content was a snore Fest. I’m past that phase with my kids so it was all boring but how do they sit in their cars for hours filming content. What a tit useless job.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been thinking about this e-book… And I don’t think she’s actually in it for profit. I think she’s in it so that she can use it as a tax write off for her tax issues to claim things eg. Food

Reactions: 22
2606673[/ATTACH]
The bust line is far too high, proportions are off, the shoes don't go at all, the Mr T necklace and bracelets are, as always, tacky AF and don't go at all...

So it's typical for a ZM dress styled by Emmy, really 🤷‍♀️😜
Also trying for a sneaky crusty gusset grab 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Spotted no balls and the kids in Woolies. Walked past overhead Sage on the phone to mumma asking her if he could have/do something of some sorts. He gets off the phone and laughing says to Alove “Mum says she’s gonna tell you, you are pussy.” Could only gather Aloves has said call mum and ask her if you are allowed to have/do this that or the other. We don’t call him no balls for nothing.

he then says to kids if you want something for lunch there’s hotdogs at home😦

kids in the chocolate aisle , each grabbing chocolates. Like they need it.
I generally don’t like to comment on the Love kids cos they have had no say in their lives being displayed for the world to see … but it feels like S is going to turn into a mini-mumma in terms of grifting and maybe even scamming instead of putting real effort into finding a career that is enjoyable, provides job security, etc.

The way he spoke to ALove sounds just like Emmy and if he’s talking to parents like that I can only imagine how he talks to friends or peers? Such a case of ’monkey see, monkey do’

• Sick
Reactions: 26
After seeing her walking near the beach a few times IRL, I'd say she is closer to a size 16. She's not huge, but tubby because of her height.

Having said that, she ABSOLUTELY doesn't dress for her size. She's only wearing all these clothes as she's been overweight for so long and she's making up for lost time. She 'thinks' she looks good, we all know she looks ridiculous 99% of the time. Dressing in clothes that girls under 25 wear who are probably a size 6-10 just makes her look like at try hard cougar.

Just quoting this post from the last thread and I agree with you. I met her when she was modelling in the street and she is completely unremarkable in every way. Totally average. I thought no wonder these 100’s of people having their morning coffee were turning a blind eye to this modelling show going on in front of them. Completely invisible. Neither huge nor tiny. But yes very short.
Also thank you @Bishmas for explaining the leaky in Leaky Beaky. That’s bleeping rank. I couldn’t keep following her and Brad. Their content was a snore Fest. I’m past that phase with my kids so it was all boring but how do they sit in their cars for hours filming content. What a tit useless job.
I disagree. A very short chubby unattractive looking middle aged woman in crops, minis, clodhoppers and teen ghetto gear would get lots of looks at my local shopping centre AND on the street! It's not like she's a hot MILF or even a scantlily dressed teen which are dime a dozen.. she would get many inquisitive looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I disagree. A very short chubby unattractive looking middle aged woman in crops, minis, clodhoppers and teen ghetto gear would get lots of looks at my local shopping centre AND on the street! It's not like she's a hot MILF or even a scantlily dressed teen which are dime a dozen.. she would get many inquisitive looks!
The way she dresses would draw looks regardless of her size. It’s why she does it. She’s completely ordinary otherwise.

Reactions: 22
The way she dresses would draw looks regardless of her size. It’s why she does it. She’s completely ordinary otherwise.
I've seen her in the wild at the basketball in Qld and she is totally unremarkable and forgettable.
TBH unless she's in something totally outrageous she just blends in with the crowd

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The good news is her engagement rate is 0.82% so that's only 975 copies if every percentage buys one. 9710AUD gross, 6797 after tax 😂😂 what a waste of money/time/shopping/photographer fees, hair/make up.
She really thought she'd make good coin but when your engament is that low and probably 20% of the engament is hate-engagement. She'll be lucky to make 3-4 grand off it hahahahahaha
How much of that engagement is us Fezza's making stupid comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's looking rough.. And those fat fingers in those rings.. I can't. Such a bogan..

But... the E Book...
Because I'm a corporate finance girly I'm interested in how much she's going to make from this shifty/crappy E Book.. I can't remember how much she said it was available for (and I'm not giving her website any clicks ) but say it's $10 and she has 119k "followers " and a 2% engament rate that's approx 2,380 copies X $10 so $23,380 (all profit as no publishing/distribution costs) less 30% tax so $16,660.. hardly a massive earner!
I’m tipping there’ll be brand placements everywhere, and she’ll be flogging “recommendations” left right and centre, and that’s where the big $$$ will come from.

Reactions: 13
Is it against TOS/site rules for a fezza to take one for the team and buy this mess to then post the best of snippets on here? Not multiple people but just one? I know it’s adding to her income but I want to see this travesty play out!
---

I make one almost identical to this. I adjust the dressing to how we like it (less oil, heavy on the soy and lemon juice) and chuck in whatever seeds or nuts I feel like and go hard with the currants. It’s so good and so much better the next day.
Thank you! I went with a bastardised version of recipe tins (dressing) and this one. Can confirm it’s yum.
IMG_4502.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Exactly this. I’ve seen her at the airport twice. Once in that pink flamingo ZM set and despite how bright it is she didn’t draw any attention whatsoever; she’s just a slightly overweight lady staring into her phone.

HOWEVER I also saw her strutting through Sydney airport in wet look pleather leggings/trackies and a tiny black crop top, maniacally cackling into her phone and every single person at the gate gawked at her and questioned what the duck she was wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.