EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liar liar pants on fire why would people buy this expensive tit that’s not even out yet when everyone has nice linen on sale already

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The good news is her engagement rate is 0.82% so that's only 975 copies if every percentage buys one. 9710AUD gross, 6797 after tax 😂😂 what a waste of money/time/shopping/photographer fees, hair/make up.
She really thought she'd make good coin but when your engament is that low and probably 20% of the engament is hate-engagement. She'll be lucky to make 3-4 grand off it hahahahahaha
Her lives usually only have a couple of hundred views so I think that would be closer to the mark for real communidy members who would purchase the book.
More like 200 @ $10 =$2000

AND SYNTHETIC DOESNT BREATHE it sticks to you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ouch. Emmy needs those glasses today, she clearly can't see how tragic this looks...even though her face in this screenshot mirrors mine when I look at this ensemble, she FRICKIN LOVES IT.
Screenshot_20231203-112153~2.png

The bust line is far too high, proportions are off, the shoes don't go at all, the Mr T necklace and bracelets are, as always, tacky AF and don't go at all...

So it's typical for a ZM dress styled by Emmy, really 🤷‍♀️😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Wow Jeesus this looks like when you accidentally get bleach on your clothes and they turn red where the bleach went. Who in their right mind would buy this.

Also, has she done this e-book as a joke? It’s now December 3 and still no sign of it. What a dumbass!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ouch. Emmy needs those glasses today, she clearly can't see how tragic this looks...even though her face in this screenshot mirrors mine when I look at this ensemble, she FRICKIN LOVES IT.
View attachment 2606673
The bust line is far too high, proportions are off, the shoes don't go at all, the Mr T necklace and bracelets are, as always, tacky AF and don't go at all...

The seam looks so bad! I bet that dress is over $100.

• Sick
  • Haha
Her lives usually only have a couple of hundred views so I think that would be closer to the mark for real communidy members who would purchase the book.
More like 200 @ $10 =$2000
Unfortunately Studio10 doesn't finish until December 22 so she has 3 more appearances where she will try to plug the book

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2606673

Loving how her left sleeve is folded up and NOONE NOTICED!

Yes, the bust line!! There will be issues with that and many returns, I'm guessing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2606673

I really like this dress, but the fit is terrible. Is it because she’s sized too far down? Why is the bust line so high. If it sat lower and was fitted on the waist I’d wear it for sure 🙈 but not at ZM prices.

Reactions: 10
Why does she have to model all the clothes? It’s weird.

I can’t get over the standing in the middle of the road just having a chat. I guess it’s a quiet street? But how is this allowed. She’s a public nuisance. I wish the residents would complain.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
On whatever day of Christmas... My true emmyLOVE gave to me...... Soooo many crotch grabs, 1Fake Mummas tired, 1 weird ass eye roll, can't even pronounce scroll.... she fucked up the ebook, acts like she planned it for people on a budget, why would you trust it? Stinky, revolting gusset, and a tit stained G banger up the Christmas Tree!!!!
🎄🎅🏻🤶🏻

IMG_2139.jpeg
IMG_2140.jpeg
IMG_2144.jpeg
IMG_2146.jpeg
IMG_2141.jpeg
IMG_2145.jpeg
IMG_2143.jpeg
IMG_2142.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
The faces you make when you know ur hoochie ass is in trouble!!!!

Martha Stewart had some
Prison cooking tips EmmyLou, maybe u can as well!!! And soon!!

IMG_2152.jpeg
IMG_2148.jpeg
IMG_2147.jpeg
IMG_2151.jpeg
IMG_2149.jpeg
IMG_2150.jpeg

---
Please Santa!!!!!!

Make our wishes come true!!! All we want for Christmas is Dues!!!!!

IMG_2155.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.