EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On whatever day of Christmas... My true emmyLOVE gave to me...... Soooo many crotch grabs, 1Fake Mummas tired, 1 weird ass eye roll, can't even pronounce scroll.... she fucked up the ebook, acts like she planned it for people on a budget, why would you trust it? Stinky, revolting gusset, and a tit stained G banger up the Christmas Tree!!!!
🎄🎅🏻🤶🏻

View attachment 2606697View attachment 2606698View attachment 2606699View attachment 2606700View attachment 2606701View attachment 2606702View attachment 2606703View attachment 2606704
Lmao. Is she selling cachia pyjamas? Has to show us the elastic waistband
---
What is going on with her neck and lips. She looks really dirty.
She's never exfoliated a day in her life. Gets fake tan over fake tan. Layers of dead skin everywhere

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine if this woman actually had to commit to a real job? She’s seriously on the verge of a breakdown trying to get the equivalent of a Year 9 assignment in on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Those dresses are way too small on the hoochy mumma, and she "has no idea what they're called"- how boringly predictable. It's not cute, relatable or funny. Makes you look bleeping stupid.

I lost track of how many times she grabbed her crotch. Gurl needs to stop watching RnB music videos

Sure Amylou... you're adding some extra pages to the grifty ebook! More like you're now trying to cover your ass after finding out that us fezzas will be going over it with a fine tooth comb looking for all the plagiarism and outright lies.
Here's a hint Amy- don't claim that you made the cake for the trifle and don't claim to have made the pav base either. You have been put on notice! 🔎🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The good news is her engagement rate is 0.82% so that's only 975 copies if every percentage buys one. 9710AUD gross, 6797 after tax 😂😂 what a waste of money/time/shopping/photographer fees, hair/make up.
She really thought she'd make good coin but when your engament is that low and probably 20% of the engament is hate-engagement. She'll be lucky to make 3-4 grand off it hahahahahaha
You are joking about the tax component aren’t you? No way she’s putting that aside lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LOLLLLLL. What the hell is that?
She reminds me of a grandpa in his underwear.
She reminds of Count Drac’s Dad in Hotel Transylvania
---
Those dresses are way too small on the hoochy mumma, and she "has no idea what they're called"- how boringly predictable. It's not cute, relatable or funny. Makes you look bleeping stupid.

I lost track of how many times she grabbed her crotch. Gurl needs to stop watching RnB music videos

Sure Amylou... you're adding some extra pages to the grifty ebook! More like you're now trying to cover your ass after finding out that us fezzas will be going over it with a fine tooth comb looking for all the plagiarism and outright lies.
Here's a hint Amy- don't claim that you made the cake for the trifle and don't claim to have made the pav base either. You have been put on notice! 🔎🕵️‍♀️
Or the dough for the scrolls, unless she’s crediting Greens box mix

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No fancy styling she says
OH WE KNOW!

She probably now has to wait for Lia to come in tomorrow to be able to finish this Ebook

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a chance in hell has she put that ebook together, tet alone edited it.

We all know she is basically illiterate and has no idea how to use a laptop.

As usual, these latest stories are all for show and a pathetic display it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not a chance in hell has she put that ebook together, tet alone edited it.

We all know she is basically illiterate and has no idea how to use a laptop.

As usual, these latest stories are all for show and a pathetic display it is.
I agree. Someone/airtasker? Put that together for her and she's just looking through it as she stuffed up adding an extra page.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When looking at these recipes I see "cowboy caviar" .. she is claiming the credit for this dish I've had before but designed by a favourite New York chef! What a scam artist...
Can someone find out how many of these 20 recipes are already published for free on her website?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow Jeesus this looks like when you accidentally get bleach on your clothes and they turn red where the bleach went. Who in their right mind would buy this.

Also, has she done this e-book as a joke? It’s now December 3 and still no sign of it. What a dumbass!
Her face always looks deformed. I hate the huge moon face, disgusting tiny lips, no teeth showing and those beady eyes :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spotted no balls and the kids in Woolies. Walked past overhead Sage on the phone to mumma asking her if he could have/do something of some sorts. He gets off the phone and laughing says to Alove “Mum says she’s gonna tell you, you are pussy.” Could only gather Aloves has said call mum and ask her if you are allowed to have/do this that or the other. We don’t call him no balls for nothing.

he then says to kids if you want something for lunch there’s hotdogs at home😦

kids in the chocolate aisle , each grabbing chocolates. Like they need it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Spotted no balls and the kids in Woolies. Walked past overhead Sage on the phone to mumma asking her if he could have/do something of some sorts. He gets off the phone and laughing says to Alove “Mum says she’s gonna tell you, you are pussy.” Could only gather Aloves has said call mum and ask her if you are allowed to have/do this that or the other. We don’t call him no balls for nothing.

he then says to kids if you want something for lunch there’s hotdogs at home😦

kids in the chocolate aisle , each grabbing chocolates. Like they need it.
Thanks for the photo and inside info!

I remember Aaron saying once that sausages was the only meat he feels comfortable cooking with.

Why not cook the kids a veggie curry or some kind of meat free dish? It's not going to kill them if they go without meat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When looking at these recipes I see "cowboy caviar" .. she is claiming the credit for this dish I've had before but designed by a favourite New York chef! What a scam artist...
Now I'm craving Brown rice salad... anyone have a fave recipe or just make up your own?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it against TOS/site rules for a fezza to take one for the team and buy this mess to then post the best of snippets on here? Not multiple people but just one? I know it’s adding to her income but I want to see this travesty play out!
---
Now I'm craving Brown rice salad... anyone have a fave recipe or just make up your own?

I make one almost identical to this. I adjust the dressing to how we like it (less oil, heavy on the soy and lemon juice) and chuck in whatever seeds or nuts I feel like and go hard with the currants. It’s so good and so much better the next day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There's no reason you can't post the recipes for the tit e because ok here, youre
not selling them on. 😘

I hate e books , I hate recipes on my little phobe when my screen locks up, I receive a message.. hence why I buy and support cooks/authors books I love and I also buy the Gourmet traveller Xmas editions at $10 it has way more recipes and lots of articles! Its a bit rich for her to charge that! Are the annoying telemarketing SMS messages additional? She will have to be aware of the legal issues of this and harassing people via SMS and not being able to opt out....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My sister makes a fabulous rice salad. I’ll ask her if she has a recipe or if she makes it up as she goes!
---
There's no reason you can't post the recipes for the tit e because ok here, youre
not selling them on. 😘

I hate e books , I hate recipes on my little phobe when my screen locks up, I receive a message.. hence why I buy and support cooks/authors books I love and I also buy the Gourmet traveller Xmas editions at $10 it has way more recipes and lots of articles! Its a bit rich for her to charge that! Are the annoying telemarketing SMS messages additional? She will have to be aware of the legal issues of this and harassing people via SMS and not being able to opt out....
I buy gourmet traveller Xmas edition every year too! Such a beautiful publication. Why anyone would waste their money on this haphazard piece of garbage from ELL will always be a mystery to me. But I think we all know her bogan followers aren’t buying GT Xmas edition or any GT for that matter probably.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.