EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happening here? Has she been sleeping all weekend in this SallySue Healthcare Collection demo and rolled off the new lounge after a phat nap and put her sneakers on to sit at the BBall on her phone?

View attachment 2606933 I LOVE THE BASKETBALL she cries!
Sweety you are not that tall and you are not that slim.
And that’s ok!
But why lie 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Using ‘the children‘ to continue to control AL, co parenting with style hey Lou. ✌
But she cares so much about mental health she even stripped down to her underwear in public 🙄🙄🙄
Fucken bleep of a thing she is.

EDITED; MEN'S* mental health

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I generally don’t like to comment on the Love kids cos they have had no say in their lives being displayed for the world to see … but it feels like S is going to turn into a mini-mumma in terms of grifting and maybe even scamming instead of putting real effort into finding a career that is enjoyable, provides job security, etc.

The way he spoke to ALove sounds just like Emmy and if he’s talking to parents like that I can only imagine how he talks to friends or peers? Such a case of ’monkey see, monkey do’
Thats what I think.
I dont think he gets bullied at school. I think he is a bully/little asswipe. He is too much like his mother to care.
No self respecting 13 year old would go to the trolls premier. He's probably a narcissist like his mother. Zero sympathy for any of the kids.
---
Her beady little eyes in her sunken fat head do my nut in.

But what I came to say was she must be losing some weight or something bc she's getting jowls again. Droopy ass witch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
But she cares so much about mental health she even stripped down to her underwear in public 🙄🙄🙄
Fucken bleep of a thing she is.
Every action of hers contradicts what comes out of her mouth, I have no sympathy for AL lazy grifter as well.

Reactions: 17
Thats what I think.
I dont think he gets bullied at school. I think he is a bully/little asswipe. He is too much like his mother to care.
No self respecting 13 year old would go to the trolls premier. He's probably a narcissist like his mother. Zero sympathy for any of the kids.
---

But what I came to say was she must be losing some weight or something bc she's getting jowls again. Droopy ass witch
The eyes are the worst

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thats what I think.
---

You are in your No Fucks To Give era and I am loving it. Just spitting facts and dropping truth bombs 💅🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Definitely looks like the Deni long legs lens
Who knows what the duck she looks like anymore but that fact she's still on Hinge means beside her godawful personality ,men aren't stupid and realise what they're chatting to online ain't what shows up in person and it's called FRAUD!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Who knows what the duck she looks like anymore but that fact she's still on Hinge means beside her godawful personality ,men aren't stupid and realise what they're chatting to online ain't what shows up in person and it's called FRAUD!
I'm imagining her organising a meet up, she gets there first, the guy turns up and sees her sitting at the table and turns around and immediately leaves

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sweety you are not that tall and you are not that slim.
And that’s ok!
But why lie 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wants to be “authentic” and relatable with her content, skinny filters every day is not that. She probably looks at the photos and thinks that what she actually looks like, convinced herself after only using the filter on every photo.

Reactions: 18
I can’t see the story anymore where she shows the sneak peek of her ebook. Has she taken that down?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m getting my fix of tattle for the night, and everyone has the goods
Jowls, droopy ass b, Cheetos on the scrubs, you guys are the best! She’s been so cringe these last few weeks, what’s she going to bring us over the summer months. No sign of b ball friends or zim friends either. Pier dancing on the cards?
---
The good news is her engagement rate is 0.82% so that's only 975 copies if every percentage buys one. 9710AUD gross, 6797 after tax 😂😂 what a waste of money/time/shopping/photographer fees, hair/make up.
She really thought she'd make good coin but when your engament is that low and probably 20% of the engament is hate-engagement. She'll be lucky to make 3-4 grand off it hahahahahaha
At least 100k would be hate watching her, no way that many ppl would think she’s got any brains, style or an inspiration in anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The story of sage saying to his dad “mum said you’re a pussy”, that is atrocious. What 12 year old is allowed to use words like that especially to his dad? And for his mum to use it to him about his dad. What sort of respect is that teaching him?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
After her hiatas yesterday, today was a LOT

First of all we missed the 5:30am Gaaawwwd morning hair and makeup at the hovel for her Zoe Loss “rayon scrubs” photo shoot.

No filming of buying a coffee or getting changed in the street behind the Mitsubishi (repossessed? Lost her license? Who knows!)

Then the actual clothes, the scrubs, babydoll dress that make you look pregnant. Wearing every single piece of tacky gold jewellery that she owns. Forgetting the name of the clothes

Talking about her eBook which is clearly plagiarism. Except for her podadyo salad.

Then turning up to the Basketball without her kid with her new $3000 bumbag to complement her crinkled crotch rayon scrubs. 🥴

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.