EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she claims this e book is grass roots nothing fancy so why the ridiculous outfits and makeup artist?
---
Emmy no mates signature crotch grab

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Away in a hovel
No man in her bed
The little lardy lou
Lay down Her fat head
The clams on the wall
Look down where they hang
The little Lardy lou
Asleep on the couch
The doggies are humping
The poor children look spent
But little Lord lardy lou
No crying she makes
I love Thee, Lord lardylou
Bob marley looks down from the wall
And stay away your fridge
'Til morning is nigh
Lay down her fat head is perfection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for clearing up why you added recipes to the paid ebook that can be found for free on your website..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have we ever worked out why cooking is her thing? She’s not trained (that we know of … could be revealed as one of her 367 careers soon!). Testing recipes to get them to a point where they are shared publicly takes commitment and patience (think Nagi and her Recipetineats team) … skills ol’ mate doesn’t have. So how? And why?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you! I went with a bastardised version of recipe tins (dressing) and this one. Can confirm it’s yum.View attachment 2606844
Yum! Looks delicious. It’s one of my favourite things to make for lunch. Maybe I’ll put out an ebook also 😂🥴
---
Ok but surely I’m not the only one that thinks these outfits look like scrubs doctors and nurses wear…. Especially the blue one!
The SueLynn Healthcare Collection 🩺

• Haha
Reactions: 33
wonder if she's going to be going on the virgin cruise on the next couple of weeks once they start sailing out of Melbourne!?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sorry it’s long but I could not condense it lol

(Verse 1)
In a dirty hovel, on a snowy Christmas Eve,
Lived EmmyLou MacCarthy, with dreams she couldn't leave.
The tax man knocking, at her battered door,
Bills piling up, like never before.

(Chorus)
Oh, EmmyLou MacCarthy, in a hovel so small,
Christmas lights flicker, but her spirit stands tall.
Owing money to the tax man, in this cold winter's night,
But she's hoping for a miracle, under the starlight.

(Verse 2)
Her stockings are worn, no presents to unwrap,
Yet she dreams of joy, in this humble trap.
The fireplace flickers, with a feeble flame,
As EmmyLou whispers, calling Christmas by name.

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
Through the cracks in the walls, the snow starts to seep,
Yet EmmyLou's heart, it refuses to weep.
A glimmer of hope, like a candle's soft glow,
In this hovel so weary, where dreams gently grow.

(Verse 3)
The tax man's shadow, a ghostly reminder,
Yet EmmyLou's spirit, it only grows brighter.
She dreams of a Christmas, where debts are set free,
A holiday miracle, for EmmyLou to see.

(Chorus)

(Outro)
As the snow gently falls, on this Christmas Eve,
EmmyLou MacCarthy, she dares to believe.
In the magic of Christmas, in the midst of despair,
A tale of redemption, in the winter's cold air.

• Haha
  • Heart
After seeing her walking near the beach a few times IRL, I'd say she is closer to a size 16. She's not huge, but tubby because of her height.

Having said that, she ABSOLUTELY doesn't dress for her size. She's only wearing all these clothes as she's been overweight for so long and she's making up for lost time. She 'thinks' she looks good, we all know she looks ridiculous 99% of the time. Dressing in clothes that girls under 25 wear who are probably a size 6-10 just makes her look like at try hard cougar.

Just quoting this post from the last thread and I agree with you. I met her when she was modelling in the street and she is completely unremarkable in every way. Totally average. I thought no wonder these 100’s of people having their morning coffee were turning a blind eye to this modelling show going on in front of them. Completely invisible. Neither huge nor tiny. But yes very short.
Also thank you @Bishmas for explaining the leaky in Leaky Beaky. That’s bleeping rank. I couldn’t keep following her and Brad. Their content was a snore Fest. I’m past that phase with my kids so it was all boring but how do they sit in their cars for hours filming content. What a tit useless job.
I didn’t explain the leaky beaky. But it is funny. 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s happening here? Has she been sleeping all weekend in this SallySue Healthcare Collection demo and rolled off the new lounge after a phat nap and put her sneakers on to sit at the BBall on her phone?

IMG_2526.jpeg
I LOVE THE BASKETBALL she cries!

• Haha
What’s happening here? Has she been sleeping all weekend in this SallySue Healthcare Collection demo and rolled off the new lounge after a phat nap and put her sneakers on to sit at the BBall on her phone?

View attachment 2606933 I LOVE THE BASKETBALL she cries!
The hem of those pants will be shredded by now, dragging along the filthy ground under her putrid shoes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.