EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no stories! But I suspect there's not much peace and quiet in the hovel. Emmy and the kids are maddog busy hiding assets in the backyard.
burying-jar-money-into-ground-600nw-700573513.jpg

"Saaaayyygggeeeeyyy! Just dig a liddle bit more, gotta bury the Tiffany basketball, that's farken speshal, you don't want them ta take that away do ya."

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Emmy is back and modelling in her favourite spot in Middle Park.

Been busy editing the ebook until 1am. Should be ready by tomorrow.

Screen_Recording_20231203_065832_Instagram_exported_36876~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Did you all see the difference in her size today? Her post of modeling that pant and shirt and then the photo someone took of her "in the wild." She looks 20 pds heavier! It is very obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did you all see the difference in her size today? Her post of modeling that pant and shirt and then the photo someone took of her "in the wild." She looks 20 pds heavier! It is very obvious.
This influencer crossover really made my morning. Jordie aka formerly The Modern Minimalist has a relationship with food, exercise, her body and her photo angles that is about as disordered as EL. Her sharing that obviously unflattering, dumpy photo of EL is true chaotic evil.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes!

Also noticed quite a few people walking by. I hope they complain. Especially the people in her favourite house on the corner where she keeps taking photos in front of.

20231203_071655.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Away in a hovel
No man in her bed
The little lardy lou
Lay down Her fat head
The clams on the wall
Look down where they hang
The little Lardy lou
Asleep on the couch
The doggies are humping
The poor children look spent
But little Lord lardy lou
No crying she makes
I love Thee, Lord lardylou
Bob marley looks down from the wall
And stay away your fridge
'Til morning is nigh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
This influencer crossover really made my morning. Jordie aka formerly The Modern Minimalist has a relationship with food, exercise, her body and her photo angles that is about as disordered as EL. Her sharing that obviously unflattering, dumpy photo of EL is true chaotic evil.
But then Amylou shared it. Does she not see the difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's looking rough.. And those fat fingers in those rings.. I can't. Such a bogan..

But... the E Book...
Because I'm a corporate finance girly I'm interested in how much she's going to make from this shifty/crappy E Book.. I can't remember how much she said it was available for (and I'm not giving her website any clicks ) but say it's $10 and she has 119k "followers " and a 2% engament rate that's approx 2,380 copies X $10 so $23,380 (all profit as no publishing/distribution costs) less 30% tax so $16,660.. hardly a massive earner!

Reactions: 16
But then Amylou shared it. Does she not see the difference?
I know Jordy as she's from the same suburb as me growing up in Perth... she'll do anything for a $ even hang with the bogan Lardy who would NEVER be in her outer circle even in Perth!
---
I know Jordy as she's from the same suburb as me growing up in Perth... she'll do anything for a $ even hang with the bogan Lardy who would NEVER be in her outer circle even in Perth!
I can't see the Jordy link on Amy's FB?
---
Oh yeah see the pic now! That is her true size.. check out the thighs!

Also I was out last night with my mate that's on hinge amd Emmys Profile is stil on there .. unchanged but been on in the last 24 hours it says. There are some seriously stunning (or photoshopped) women on there in her age bracket.. she would never get a look in..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's looking rough.. And those fat fingers in those rings.. I can't. Such a bogan..

But... the E Book...
Because I'm a corporate finance girly I'm interested in how much she's going to make from this shifty/crappy E Book.. I can't remember how much she said it was available for (and I'm not giving her website any clicks ) but say it's $10 and she has 119k "followers " and a 2% engament rate that's approx 2,380 copies X $10 so $23,380 (all profit as no publishing/distribution costs) less 30% tax so $16,660.. hardly a massive earner!
The good news is her engagement rate is 0.82% so that's only 975 copies if every percentage buys one. 9710AUD gross, 6797 after tax 😂😂 what a waste of money/time/shopping/photographer fees, hair/make up.
She really thought she'd make good coin but when your engament is that low and probably 20% of the engament is hate-engagement. She'll be lucky to make 3-4 grand off it hahahahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If I worked in the healthcare sector, I'd be purchasing these abstract Cheezel print scrubs STAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooooh, can I start 👏👏👏🥳

🎤 So this is Christmas
And what has AmyLou done?
Another year older
And a career that never begun🎤
And so this is Christmas
With oxtail and a cinnamon bun.
Without a near and a dear one
And armpits that smell like cow dung

A very merry Christmas
And a happy New Year.
An ATO debt is dear
But AmyLou has no fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a rabbit hole I just went down! Never heard of her… now im invested! Who is she? Who is he? How are they so minted? I just know 😂
Did anyone watch Ladies of London? That’s how I stumbled upon this raging ego manic. She’s an absolute jerk. Very easy to loathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

I can't see the Jordy link on Amy's FB?
---
Oh yeah see the pic now! That is her true size.. check out the thighs!

Also I was out last night with my mate that's on hinge amd Emmys Profile is stil on there .. unchanged but been on in the last 24 hours it says. There are some seriously stunning (or photoshopped) women on there in her age bracket.. she would never get a look in..
Oh the irony, ’the way to win me over is to be honest’, mate the last time you looked this slim would have been when you were in preschool.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.