EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she now knows how much she owes the ATO. And it's all just sinking in how screwed she is. As D day with the restructuring practitioner is this Tuesday.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If Alove approached you at a bar & asked u out on date you might say yes. He is good looking but knowing his history with this mole you just want to run in opposite direction. It’s a shame he could have had so much potential but this slug has totally ruined him. He’s dropped his balls which is kind of sad.
Nah, I'm a good for nothing sloth who ended up with her with good reason.

The fact I fathered her three children is a true reflection of the type of person I am and like AmyLou, I would prefer not to work for a living. ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Where's our favourite portly port melb lass? I see I missed a live but alas am blocked .....must be something exciting going down there.. maybe new wall art .. a hovel garden makeover? Il have to pop back in after being in one of my other favourite threads Caroline Stanury who's just had a facelift to keep up with her 28 YO hubby ... ..
That is the only other thread I visit too!!! He and she are ridiculous. And creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🚨All characters appearing in this work and are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
View attachment 2605161
Omg!!!!!!!!! Had to explain to Mr Gucci why i was sniggering so hard at 6:30 in the morning.!! Had to explain the characters- Aaron’s hair, Cheshire cat, the humping dogs and that that was actual footage of exhibitionist lou in her skid mark g banger.
---
Where's our favourite portly port melb lass? I see I missed a live but alas am blocked .....must be something exciting going down there.. maybe new wall art .. a hovel garden makeover? Il have to pop back in after being in one of my other favourite threads Caroline Stanury who's just had a facelift to keep up with her 28 YO hubby ... ..
Oooh I will need to take a look at her page! Thanks for the tip. I follow her ex sister in law Sophie Stanbury - sooooo dull!
---
If i may…

on the 13th day Alove gave to me…
The Letter G.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just discovered Caroline recently, she looked fine before, totally unnecessary and she looks older now.

Reactions: 3
Loving the Fezzas Chrisrmas album.
Suggestions for other Christmas track openers:

- Away in the hovel, the Children in their beds, here’s our mate Lou Lou and her matted head.

- Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, expect for 2 dogs rooting on the new couch.

- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas tree, you look great next to Bob Marley

- You better watch out, you better not cry, a whole pack of Fezzas are watching your lies.

- Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock, thanks for another year of watching you chasing 🐓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

- Away in the hovel, the Children in their beds, here’s our mate Lou Lou and her matted head.

- Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, expect for 2 dogs rooting on the new couch.

- You better watch out, you better not cry, a whole pack of Fezzas are watching your lies.

- Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock, thanks for another year of watching you chasing 🐓
“Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree, you look great next to Bob Marley” has me wheezing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes i thought we needed some mariah. Someone needs to rework. And so this is christmas.
Ooooh, can I start 👏👏👏🥳

🎤 So this is Christmas
And what has AmyLou done?
Another year older
And a career that never begun🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

This album is goin' platinum!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a rabbit hole I just went down! Never heard of her… now im invested! Who is she? Who is he? How are they so minted? I just know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

😂😂😂😂- Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, expect for 2 dogs rooting on the new couch 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m at least five threads behind. We’re in for a wild December, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just spat my iced coffee out all over my ipad when I was trying to sing all the songs in my head .

you are just all so brilliant and bewdiful 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Go Emmy Go,
You’ve got such a long way to go,
Go Emmy Go,
Go go, go gooooooooo

make a curry, smoke a durry,
And away you goooooo,
Go Emmy Go,
Go go go,
Go Emmy Go.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@HoochyLou here! But check out her insta! That’s the hole I found myself in..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.