EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that 😆

I still maintain that ALove and SueLyn used to get it on like Ruby and Violet whenever Emmy used to jet off to impordent bizness meetings in Sydney many moons ago when ALove still resided at Chez Hovel.
At this point, I'm surprised Alove and SL's faces haven't been photoshsopped onto Ruby and Violet going for gold 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Emmy don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing she needs
She don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
She just wants clams for her own
More than you could ever know
Make her wish happen now
All she want for Christmas is a cow
Yeah

There is just one thing that she needs(and she)
Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
Emmy needs to hang her g string there upon the fireplace
Santa Claus will make her happy with a sexy toy on Christmas Day

She just wants some dick for her own
More than she could ever know
Make her wish come true
All emmy want for Christmas is poo, and stew
baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There is just one thing she needs
She don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
She just wants clams for her own
More than you could ever know
Make her wish happen now
All she want for Christmas is a cow
Yeah

There is just one thing that she needs(and she)
Don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
Emmy needs to hang her g string there upon the fireplace
Santa Claus will make her happy with a sexy toy on Christmas Day

She just wants some dick for her own
More than she could ever know
Make her wish come true
All emmy want for Christmas is poo, and stew
baby
It's amazing how you start reading something and automatically you know to sing it to a particular tune 😂 this is hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's amazing how you start reading something and automatically you know to sing it to a particular tune 😂 this is hilarious!!
Yes i thought we needed some mariah. Someone needs to rework. And so this is christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Emmylou is sitting on the couch catching up on that last thread, she can’t read very fast & is getting super behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Emmylou is sitting on the couch catching up on that last thread, she can’t read very fast & is getting super behind.
Perhaps she’s editing E-book dialogue as she knows we have receipts for all the store bought items she’ll claim as home made by herself……

• Haha
How rude I’ve been mad dog busy running to sporting events shopping and cleaning just sat down with a coffee and to my dismay there is radio silence.

What’s up at the hovel?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How rude I’ve been mad dog busy running to sporting events shopping and cleaning just sat down with a coffee and to my dismay there is radio silence.

What’s up at the hovel?
I know, I've been out and about this morning, finally got to sit and relax to watch the tit show, and nothing. Except I did miss her live... did anyone see if she got asked about her tax evasion?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🚨All characters appearing in this work and are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
View attachment 2605161
Dead! 🤣

I am still frighteningly behind and I’m catching up on this. Just gonna leave this here…
Emmy all gives us her best facial expressions.
---
Ahahahaha that family photo needs to be hung near Bob for sure. Or maybe could be hung in the middle of the WiFi clams as a centrepiece? Well done Cutie, well done 👏👏
Who is going to make a trip to Officeworks to print this out. Stop by Brad at Canteen for the name of the framer.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🚨All characters appearing in this work and are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
View attachment 2605161
Holy bleeping hell, now we’ve well and truly seen it all 🤣🤣
Don’t worry about the ambulance, I need the farkin undertakers mate, I’m so deceased I’m in rigour mortis 🤣🤣
This will be so hard to top.
If only a pic could be a thread title.

• Haha
What’s with the silence??? Big night coming up at the beats or b’ball maybe??
---

Reactions: 12
HygieneLou claimed on her live that she “triple cleanses” her eyes - removes makeup before the shower, washes IN the shower, and then uses marcellah water after the shower and I’ll take Things That Aren’t True for $500 thanks, Alex.

She also said she just thoroughly cleaned her makeup brushes and sanitised all of her beauty products and yeah nah that also never happened.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.