EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I can’t believe she bought followers because she dropped to 118! Doesn’t she realise we can see they are fake accounts?? She’s such a dumb dumb! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HygieneLou claimed on her live that she “triple cleanses” her eyes - removes makeup before the shower, washes IN the shower, and then uses marcellah water after the shower and I’ll take Things That Aren’t True for $500 thanks, Alex.

She also said she just thoroughly cleaned her makeup brushes and sanitised all of her beauty products and yeah nah that also never happened.
She said in her live she wasn't going to put much makeup on as she was only going to pick up Vida. Then proceeded to slap on a ton of foundation, bronzer blush and I lost count of how many layers Of eyeliner. And watching her put lip liner on sends me into a rage for some reason

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How is the groundbreaking banana caramel trifle made with Bonne Maman Caramel which does not maketh a banoffee-anything.

I can’t tell if she’s trying hard or hardly trying.

Reactions: 17
Download Jules book. 24 pages and only 5 photos of her. No photos of her on the recipes. I suspect Amy will be on every page of her $9.95 book

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She mentioned something about working with Amazon for a kindle? So you can take it with you while you shop. Christmas is 23 days away, she’s left it pretty late.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy bleeping hell, now we’ve well and truly seen it all 🤣🤣
Don’t worry about the ambulance, I need the farkin undertakers mate, I’m so deceased I’m in rigour mortis 🤣🤣
This will be so hard to top.
If only a pic could be a thread title.
If I ever go missing and they check my internet history for clues as to my last known whereabouts, can a fezza please explain on my behalf 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She said in her live she wasn't going to put much makeup on as she was only going to pick up Vida. Then proceeded to slap on a ton of foundation, bronzer blush and I lost count of how many layers Of eyeliner. And watching her put lip liner on sends me into a rage for some reason
She also said she only had 10 minutes to get ready and then stayed on for about 30 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm bored...where's Lou?!

Theories:
1. A clam fell down and donked her on the head. She's out cold, but the kids finally have some peace and quiet so they won't alert ALove until tomorrow.
2. She's lurking around outside the National Gallery of Victoria, trying to find a a side door to squeeze her melon through and crash their gala event.
3. She's trying to work out how to convert the ebook she made on Microsoft Publisher 95 to Windows 10.
4. She's checked herself into a bewdiful local hosbidal with a mysterious ailment just in time to reel in that cold, hard sympathy ca$h just in time for Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
How about a 12 days of Lou-Mas

On the first day of Christmas my A-love gave to me “A gunt scar for all the Fezzas to see”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Where's our favourite portly port melb lass? I see I missed a live but alas am blocked .....must be something exciting going down there.. maybe new wall art .. a hovel garden makeover? Il have to pop back in after being in one of my other favourite threads Caroline Stanury who's just had a facelift to keep up with her 28 YO hubby ... ..

Reactions: 11
How about a 12 days of Lou-Mas

On the first day of Christmas my A-love gave to me “A gunt scar for all the Fezzas to see”
I love this idea!

On the second day of Christmas
ALove gave to me
Two worn out tits
And a gunt scar for all the Fezzas to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.