EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracks me up, someone a few pages back said she doesnt even know how to use a computer so she has to show us her using a computer 😂😂😂
The woman is a loser. No mates. No love life. Her kids dislike her. Her ex hates her. Evil bleep of a thing. How long has she been single single? When did king babe leave the pj's under the pillow? As far as im concerned thats the last real thing you could consider a relationship.
---

This is amazing! I missed this news. 😂😂
Did I just spy Solitaire? Just kidding. I don’t think this numb nuts would know how to play that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck..I just laughed and did a little wee.
I just had a search for the baked salmon and she could have found “inspiration” from quite a few places with her amazing groundbreaking twist being she uses blood oranges. Which really only adds in price rather than flavour if it’s being cooked? Anyway I found this and had a laugh. Does she have another site under a pen name?

View attachment 2607265
Her site would be “mouth story gourmet”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cracks me up, someone a few pages back said she doesnt even know how to use a computer so she has to show us her using a computer 😂😂😂
The woman is a loser. No mates. No love life. Her kids dislike her. Her ex hates her. Evil bleep of a thing. How long has she been single single? When did king babe leave the pj's under the pillow? As far as im concerned thats the last real thing you could consider a relationship.
---

This is amazing! I missed this news. 😂😂
I love how much you despise her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The story of sage saying to his dad “mum said you’re a pussy”, that is atrocious. What 12 year old is allowed to use words like that especially to his dad? And for his mum to use it to him about his dad. What sort of respect is that teaching him?
This is one of the many reasons I dislike her soooooo much. Just last week she was being paid to promote herself men’s mental health for #movember. Next she’s getting her 13 year old son to call her ex partner a pussy in order to ascertain her control and belittle his parenting (cause he dared to leave us) …..in public. I hope those of you who reached out to Movember to complain, (and got a crappy response), follow up with why you did so in the first place.
BTW, did the channel 7 footage ever make it to the screen?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I did a quick Google Image search on her hospital scrubs. Shein and AliExpress. AliExpress suggested 4xl as the size for her image. I love that for her.

IMG_5393.jpeg
IMG_5394.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I didn’t see it either. She probably regrets showing it because people will start searching similar recipes by title. Which will give results because this buffoon has not created even one of those recipes.

Nothing sounds especially appealing either. Nor very budget friendly as much as she’s trying so hard to sell it that way. Her example of only using half a jar of cherries - why? Does she have another recipe in there that would use the other half? It was just a really weird, out of touch “tip”. Pure nonsense.
For those who missed it…it’s a bit blurry…can anyone make out the recipe titles and how many there is? How many are already free? How many new ones did she actually create herself cough showcase? Need a few sleuths 🧐 to find the plagarised recipes that are just cut n paste. There is no way that she researched and tested all those recipes in such a short amount of time.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find it hilarious that she’s pretending she’s written or edited the ebook and in that same conversation mispronounces so many words. Now Amy, if you had indeed ever typed ‘capsican’ as you say it, it would’ve got a wonderful wiggly red line underneath to let you know you’d spelled it wrong. In the editing process you’d go “huh, apparently that word is capsicum and I’ve been pronouncing it wrong this whole time!” and you’d make q conscious effort to correct yourself because you’re apparently both an experienced present to camera media professional, and someone whom people should listen to regarding food.

That however, has not happened, and just yesterday she was speaking about ‘capsican’ again. So Aimes, babe, nobody is going to believe you had anything to do with writing or editing this book. You can stop pretending, it’s fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Our Lass can't use a computer for tit but is proficient in IOS Apple iphone systems and photoshop/filters... hope she puts that on her CV when looking for a job..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yup……deleted. Thankfully there’s a screenshot a page or so back!
---

If I so much as said “duck” to one of my parents, especially my father, I copped it. These kids have zero respect.
I told my father (back in the 70's...yeah I'm old) to get nicked. My life nearly ended that day! 😐
---
Maybe she should release an Ebook on how you can lose weight within hours!🙄🙄🙄
And grow a centimetre or 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spotted no balls and the kids in Woolies. Walked past overhead Sage on the phone to mumma asking her if he could have/do something of some sorts. He gets off the phone and laughing says to Alove “Mum says she’s gonna tell you, you are pussy.” Could only gather Aloves has said call mum and ask her if you are allowed to have/do this that or the other. We don’t call him no balls for nothing.

he then says to kids if you want something for lunch there’s hotdogs at home😦

kids in the chocolate aisle , each grabbing chocolates. Like they need it.
I've been thinking about this (hate it that she lives rent free in my head) and although not surprised, I cannot believe that you would say this to your kid to tell their father. She has no respect for anyone. No wonder he kids are feral. The literally have NO role models and will grow up to be as crappy as their mother.

And Limpy's lack of balls is astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.