EmmyLou Loves #109 Xmas ebook of lies, crimes against our eyes, hovel & gusset filled with flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestions for other Christmas track openers:

- Away in the hovel, the Children in their beds, here’s our mate Lou Lou and her matted head.

- Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, expect for 2 dogs rooting on the new couch.

- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas tree, you look great next to Bob Marley

- You better watch out, you better not cry, a whole pack of Fezzas are watching your lies.

- Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock, thanks for another year of watching you chasing 🐓
I’m soooo far behind, but I just choked on my tea…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t see the story anymore where she shows the sneak peek of her ebook. Has she taken that down?
I didn’t see it either. She probably regrets showing it because people will start searching similar recipes by title. Which will give results because this buffoon has not created even one of those recipes.

Nothing sounds especially appealing either. Nor very budget friendly as much as she’s trying so hard to sell it that way. Her example of only using half a jar of cherries - why? Does she have another recipe in there that would use the other half? It was just a really weird, out of touch “tip”. Pure nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I caught up with my cousin today who goes to school with Sagey.
He said he is not bullied at school and keeps to himself. They are not friends in anyway.
School camp is next week.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I signed up to her website for info on the e book and have
Yes!

Also noticed quite a few people walking by. I hope they complain. Especially the people in her favourite house on the corner where she keeps taking photos in front of.

View attachment 2606574
Looks like she’s ranting to herself in her pjs. Get off the f..king road you moron! There’s no way I could live in the streets that are clearly signposted in her stories & not be out on a Sunday doing laps around the block beeping the horn while on speaker phone to the council permit complaints Dept
---
She's looking rough.. And those fat fingers in those rings.. I can't. Such a bogan..

But... the E Book...
Because I'm a corporate finance girly I'm interested in how much she's going to make from this shifty/crappy E Book.. I can't remember how much she said it was available for (and I'm not giving her website any clicks ) but say it's $10 and she has 119k "followers " and a 2% engament rate that's approx 2,380 copies X $10 so $23,380 (all profit as no publishing/distribution costs) less 30% tax so $16,660.. hardly a massive earner!
$9.99 And she’s added in some of her old ideas for leftover ham. So generous Loo Loo
---
Why does she look like someone chucked a bag of wet Cheetos on her
The bright orange is bad enough but the faded orange parts make it look dirty like she has worn it for months

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just had a search for the baked salmon and she could have found “inspiration” from quite a few places with her amazing groundbreaking twist being she uses blood oranges. Which really only adds in price rather than flavour if it’s being cooked? Anyway I found this and had a laugh. Does she have another site under a pen name?

IMG_2771.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Alove approached you at a bar & asked u out on date you might say yes. He is good looking but knowing his history with this mole you just want to run in opposite direction. It’s a shame he could have had so much potential but this slug has totally ruined him. He’s dropped his balls which is kind of sad.
Nope nope nope ! 👎 he’s a loser looking for the easy ride, he got on the wrong horse with lazylou. sorry IMP.

Reactions: 12
I signed up to see how she tries to hype up the e-book. And of the thousands of photos she takes this is the photo she emails to encourage people to follow her on social media.
SueLyn is trying to stop her kid picking their nose, S has his arm in front of V & her Mum is in the photo. Must be years old?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I love how fast these threads are moving, but I feel like the name of the last thread wasn't around for long enough haha

• Haha
  • Heart
I know Jordy as she's from the same suburb as me growing up in Perth... she'll do anything for a $ even hang with the bogan Lardy who would NEVER be in her outer circle even in Perth!
---

I can't see the Jordy link on Amy's FB?
---
Oh yeah see the pic now! That is her true size.. check out the thighs!

Also I was out last night with my mate that's on hinge amd Emmys Profile is stil on there .. unchanged but been on in the last 24 hours it says. There are some seriously stunning (or photoshopped) women on there in her age bracket.. she would never get a look in..
The irony of her dating profile saying she rates honesty….when her picture above that statement is photoshopped to fk 😂

• Haha
I can’t see the story anymore where she shows the sneak peek of her ebook. Has she taken that down?
Yup……deleted. Thankfully there’s a screenshot a page or so back!
---
The story of sage saying to his dad “mum said you’re a pussy”, that is atrocious. What 12 year old is allowed to use words like that especially to his dad? And for his mum to use it to him about his dad. What sort of respect is that teaching him?
If I so much as said “duck” to one of my parents, especially my father, I copped it. These kids have zero respect.

Reactions: 18
Wow Jeesus this looks like when you accidentally get bleach on your clothes and they turn red where the bleach went. Who in their right mind would buy this.

Also, has she done this e-book as a joke? It’s now December 3 and still no sign of it. What a dumbass!
Ffs. This looks like bloody hand prints ☠😂

• Haha
Who knows what the duck she looks like anymore but that fact she's still on Hinge means beside her godawful personality ,men aren't stupid and realise what they're chatting to online ain't what shows up in person and it's called FRAUD!
Wait. What did I miss? How do we know she is on hinge? Lmaoooo desperate much! Loser.

• Haha
Ppl
What’s happening here? Has she been sleeping all weekend in this SallySue Healthcare Collection demo and rolled off the new lounge after a phat nap and put her sneakers on to sit at the BBall on her phone?

View attachment 2606933 I LOVE THE BASKETBALL she cries!
Her legs have grown!! It is a Christmas miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cracks me up, someone a few pages back said she doesnt even know how to use a computer so she has to show us her using a computer 😂😂😂
The woman is a loser. No mates. No love life. Her kids dislike her. Her ex hates her. Evil bleep of a thing. How long has she been single single? When did king babe leave the pj's under the pillow? As far as im concerned thats the last real thing you could consider a relationship.
---
Because @hotpussy caught up with a friend who has Hinge and could see that Lou had been active within the last 24 hours 🙌
This is amazing! I missed this news. 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cracks me up, someone a few pages back said she doesnt even know how to use a computer so she has to show us her using a computer 😂😂😂
Unfortunately, I still don’t buy her ability to use a computer. She managed to open it up but when actually trying to work on the laptop, she managed to loose some pages!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's a bit behind getting the ebook out because she's spent all week trying to catch up on Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Unfortunately, I still don’t buy her ability to use a computer. She managed to open it up but when actually trying to work on the laptop, she managed to loose some pages!
😂😂😂 how funny is that tho.
I mean she's probably using like Microsoft word.
You know when you add in a photo and the whole document loses its mind?
---
She's a bit behind getting the ebook out because she's spent all week trying to catch up on Tattle
😂😂 its been a busy week on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.