Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they are Tom Boys she could still be buying them some nice new denim shorts or basketball clothes, whatever they are into.
This greedy duck stain only thinks about herself, squandering thousands of dollars on herself for jewelry that’s fake, clothes that don’t fit & gluttonous amounts of food and drink.
I cant wait until the girls dont want hand me downs and gifted/grifted crap...the time will come in around grade 7 when the want Mecca, Triangl bikinis, Flannel mini shorts, branded crops and sneakers...fine for the Roxys of this world but big mumma is gonna have to spend some coin very soon and I am all here for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With the ATO on her arse, Emmy may have to actually look for a real job. Thankfully she’s an expert in so many fields it shouldn’t be too hard, although I think I’ve found the perfect little franchise to get involved in where her skills really can shine…
IMG_6725.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What she does show, she gives them tit gifts. Didn’t she get Sage some stupid glow in the dark stickers earlier this year?
She sure did I think it was for Easter and she went back to the store to get herself the small Miffy who now lives on the sofa.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think you're right - unless the website doesn't show any further departures form Melbourne this year if the cruise is fully booked? Wonder if she went or she's been uploading stories out of sequence (not the basketball obviously)
Hers is booked for dec 9th if her caption is correct. Maybe its only like a one or 2 day influencer trip around bass strait and back? No docking, so its not for sale?
---
With a potentially huge tax debt about to surface I’m curious to see if she stops spending so much money on herself and what she gets her kids for Christmas, although she’s hardly ever shown their gifts 🤔
Remember the plastic wrist "game" she got them all last year. Where you pulled a cable or something and it shot out a little car. Literally 2 dollar shop plastic junk that they probably played with for 24 seconds and then put to the side.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So what do we think she’s doing? Dragging the couch into the ceiling, passing the clam shells off as the good plates because #essentials, saying the faces are boyfriends of Xmas past, the 1 pink g-banger is dental floss…..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cant wait until the girls dont want hand me downs and gifted/grifted crap...the time will come in around grade 7 when the want Mecca, Triangl bikinis, Flannel mini shorts, branded crops and sneakers...fine for the Roxys of this world but big mumma is gonna have to spend some coin very soon and I am all here for it!
Well they can want all the good stuff all they like, they won’t get it. She will not spend money no matter how much the kids want or need it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wonder if receipts will be provided at this weekends fire pop up sale? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her content is riveting today. She Must be too busy journaling and visualising away her tax debt while getting Alove to read her tea leaves to see how it all works out bewdiful for our PeenQueen. Somebody pass the podadoes and half a cow for sustenance. She’s working hard ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It could just be a 1 day sailing prior to the actual maiden voyage that’s advertised here.
Unless she’s going on the 5 day cruise. I hope it’s bleeping horrible too, gastro & covid as well as sea sickness
😂😂😂 i hope so too. Coughing up her lungs while she simultaneously shits herself would be bleeping glorious

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like vision is not my strong point 😂 her post said 133 days so its the cruise @notgifted posted
I don’t think she is going on that cruise. She was advertising the fact that Virgin Cruises start in 133 days.
She won a cruise of her own choosing that night. She can go on any of them.
I’m sailing on a Virgin preview cruise from Sydney to Melbourne on the 7th and we are thing there is going to be a lot of ‘influencers’ on that sailing. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.