Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think it already happened. my friend went on the cruise recently
I think you're right - unless the website doesn't show any further departures form Melbourne this year if the cruise is fully booked? Wonder if she went or she's been uploading stories out of sequence (not the basketball obviously)

Reactions: 9
With a potentially huge tax debt about to surface I’m curious to see if she stops spending so much money on herself and what she gets her kids for Christmas, although she’s hardly ever shown their gifts 🤔

Reactions: 18
With a potentially huge tax debt about to surface I’m curious to see if she stops spending so much money on herself and what she gets her kids for Christmas, although she’s hardly ever shown their gifts 🤔
The kids get re- gifted tit. Office works gadgets, Spotlight crafting boxes, lunch box company and other Miscellaneous crap gets sent to her. Think Vida still wears the 2 sizes too small gifted Target xmas pj’s.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The kids get re- gifted tit. Office works gadgets, Spotlight crafting boxes, lunch box company and other Miscellaneous crap gets sent to her. Think Vida still wears the 2 sizes too small gifted Target xmas pj’s.
I think that's what grinds a lot of us Tattlers gears. She has no limit to what she spends on herself (clothing, festy clam shells decor, air Jordans, Mafia jewellery etc) yet these kids get nothing and look dishevelled in clothes either far too big or far too small! And what they do get costs her duck all. tit excuse for a mother.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think that's what grinds a lot of us Tattlers gears. She has no limit to what she spends on herself (clothing, festy clam shells decor, air Jordans, Mafia jewellery etc) yet these kids get nothing and look dishevelled in clothes either far too big or far too small! And what they do get costs her duck all. tit excuse for a mother.
And demands praise from them for anything she does give them…….and publicly announces their clothing sizes to all the numpties that follow her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It's probably my biggest issue with her. I don't know too many mums that spend on themselves before kids. They always come first! She doesn't give a tit about "The Children". I just do t understand why she can't buy them new clothes. Doesn't have to be designer or anything- but the kids look like they're homeless! How can she get around with thousands of dollars around her neck and on her chubby fingers while her kids are in rags?

• Angry
Reactions: 40
It's probably my biggest issue with her. I don't know too many mums that spend on themselves before kids. They always come first! She doesn't give a tit about "The Children". I just do t understand why she can't buy them new clothes. Doesn't have to be designer or anything- but the kids look like they're homeless! How can she get around with thousands of dollars around her neck and on her chubby fingers while her kids are in rags?
I just don't get how there is so little effort put into anything to do with The Children.

The girls may well be tomboys and not like pretty "girl" clothes but they also don't have any choice.

They also seem to like makeup and nail polish but there is never any effort put into their hair either.

Surely watching their Mother preen herself multiple times on a daily basis would peak there interest in fashion?

Reactions: 17
So when is our stalker from influencer Tea going to post this gem. Or are you going to talk about it on your Friday night live. If you have the balls post
Influencer Tea has zero balls. Her YouTube videos are as dull as dishwater. Boringgggg. Don’t even bother to listen to her anymore. Tattle is 100 times more interesting.

Reactions: 28
I just don't get how there is so little effort put into anything to do with The Children.

The girls may well be tomboys and not like pretty "girl" clothes but they also don't have any choice.

They also seem to like makeup and nail polish but there is never any effort put into their hair either.

Surely watching their Mother preen herself multiple times on a daily basis would peak there interest in fashion?
Even if they are Tom Boys she could still be buying them some nice new denim shorts or basketball clothes, whatever they are into.
This greedy duck stain only thinks about herself, squandering thousands of dollars on herself for jewelry that’s fake, clothes that don’t fit & gluttonous amounts of food and drink.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.