Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hers is booked for dec 9th if her caption is correct. Maybe its only like a one or 2 day influencer trip around bass strait and back? No docking, so its not for sale?
---

Remember the plastic wrist "game" she got them all last year. Where you pulled a cable or something and it shot out a little car. Literally 2 dollar shop plastic junk that they probably played with for 24 seconds and then put to the side.
She’s lost so much weight since that photo 😂😂. How do the dickheads who follow her not see it’s all filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s lost so much weight since that photo 😂😂. How do the dickheads who follow her not see it’s all filters.
Only the fat, unattractive bogan followers kissing her ass will be commenting “you look so good”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she is going on that cruise. She was advertising the fact that Virgin Cruises start in 133 days.
She won a cruise of her own choosing that night. She can go on any of them.
I’m sailing on a Virgin preview cruise from Sydney to Melbourne on the 7th and we are thing there is going to be a lot of ‘influencers’ on that sailing. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for her.
Ohhh really? This happened on a period where I was having a break from her antics.
Damn now I wonder when she is going.
I dont want her on your cruise bc I want her to get covid and gastro but I dont want you to get it. So lets hope its a different one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Title suggestion.
EmmyLou Loves #108 Cheezel orange is the new black.
It doesn’t rhyme but I think it’s very apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So this delusional duck is upto her eyeballs in debt to the taxman but still dreams of lavish winter holidays.

duck me you’ll never be Bec Judd in Whistler LardyLou

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This thread title!!!! 👏

She said Dope! What is she on?

Ha ha ha ha ha the ATO stuff is mind-bogglingly amazing to watch! Please anyone doing a drop in on mumma at her fire sale this weekend we need the intel and all the pics!

Imagine if they barely sell anything?!
What a joyous rollercoaster with ClownLou 🤡🤡🤡
We’re going to see highlight reels of the EL groupies buying up & getting selfies with EL, then a tearful announcement that ZM is closing down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
We’re going to see highlight reels of the EL groupies buying up & getting selfies with EL, then a tearful announcement that ZM is closing down.
Omg can you imagine how immediately broke she would be... i think her "Directorship" would be her main income stream. Bc all the tit she posts on Instagram is mainly invited and gifted. I feel like only chemist warehouse pays her a decent salary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Enlightened Fezzas, if she has to relinquish directorship of ZM/DogsBreakfast what happens then? Is it selling to the highest (re: only) bidder?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh I've had a crazy work week in my "boring" corporate CF job.. sometimes I wish I had someone as dysfunctional around the office as our bankrupt basketballl groupie.. it would really liven things up as long as she didn't work for me.. but have I missed her posting anything today ..? I'm blocked on insta but can usually see rhe Facebook stuff. What's our Princess hiding from? I wonder if she's been personally bankrupt before in the past? She's a "director" now but enough time has lapsed:.
---
Enlightened Fezzas, if she has to relinquish directorship of ZM/DogsBreakfast what happens then? Is it selling to the highest (re: only) bidder?
She'll only relinquish directorship if the company is liquidated/insolvent not restructured. I'm guessing that is rhe next step. I think Kristin Fisher was restructured successfully because she had a viable bricks and mortar business that was doing well and could repay her debts in a similar timeframe and probably had a decent trading history like Brad. Emmy and the Elephant Dinner would be another story ..hotch potch of light stoma, questionable collabs, cooking shows she had to pay to be on... etc

Reactions: 21
When was our last IV drip or enema? Surely it’s worth prepping for this weekend.
Haha what happened to Robin(?). The fingerless glove nurse lmao. Maybe giving this tub of lard free vitamin infusions for a tag on Instagram wasnt paying off. Surprise surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When Zoe loss closes down, will all the #ads come back. Esmi, garnier, Bailey Nelson, doterra. Or is that a no no now since she can’t figure out how to be an adult and pay tax?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So this delusional duck is upto her eyeballs in debt to the taxman but still dreams of lavish winter holidays.

duck me you’ll never be Bec Judd in Whistler LardyLou
I also love that she share a computer animated house in the snow. Big fat dummy. 🤣

IMG_5077.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just saw her walking her cares away near Port Melbourne beach. Was wearing a black Tshirt and shirts. No talking into her phone to her “friends”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.