Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Zoe loss closes down, will all the #ads come back. Esmi, garnier, Bailey Nelson, doterra. Or is that a no no now since she can’t figure out how to be an adult and pay tax?
As if it was on cue. The minute she read it here she made an ad 😂
We should be her management
---
No Stewdio 10 today??

Yep. She just said she is 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girlfriend looks like she fell outta someone’s ass this morning……

Straight into the hustle. Sirrumz, 30% off, BIG BUG SALESPITCH EYES. Let’s see what today brings, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I find it interesting that she mentioned Black Friday sales. I didn't know countries that didn't celebrate our Thanksgiving would call it Black Friday sales since Black Friday always follows Thanksgiving. I guess in commerce lots of things transcend geography.

And did she just say "mommas trimmed up" - seriously? Where?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Frightening. The slicked back greasy hair isn’t doing her any favours.
IMG_2058.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
E
I find it interesting that she mentioned Black Friday sales. I didn't know countries that didn't celebrate our Thanksgiving would call it Black Friday sales. I guess in commerce lots of things transcend geography.

Every Aussie retailer is calling it black friday sales so I don't see the issue there

Reactions: 9
She looks exactly like a menstrual clot I passed once that actually made me book a visit to my gynaecologist….

IMG_9280.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Just got back from getting a coffee...............................in a keep cup.

Have I missed SlugLou?
---
She looks exactly like a menstrual clot I passed once that actually made me book a visit to my gynaecologist….

View attachment 2587404
Slimming filter working overtime..............................and what the duck is on her feet????????????????????????????????????? Dress would've somewhat passed with better shoes.

Then again, should be grateful she's not wearing clodhoppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it interesting that she mentioned Black Friday sales. I didn't know countries that didn't celebrate our Thanksgiving would call it Black Friday sales since Black Friday always follows Thanksgiving. I guess in commerce lots of things transcend geography.

Yep its all over the world now. It initially rolled around with cyber monday and then maybe a year later it was cyber weekend until it just made more sense to call them black Friday sales. So we have them in the UK but its all over the world now.

Interestingly we have Which? here which is what Choice is in Australia and they found that black friday sales were actually less discount than random sales during the year bc they know advertising works so things such as big headphones were cheaper for end of summer sales than now. So heads up to people buying big ticket items, dont always wait for black friday, especially on amazon.

Reactions: 11
Ha ha ha another en point topic for EmmyLou.............................discussing education!
---
Compare the pair

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish she had have mentioned her mouth stories when discussing the topic of homework on studio 10. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Frightening. The slicked back greasy hair isn’t doing her any favours. View attachment 2587399
It never EVER does!!! I don't know who told her it did.
---
Yep its all over the world now. It initially rolled around with cyber monday and then maybe a year later it was cyber weekend until it just made more sense to call them black Friday sales. So we have them in the UK but its all over the world now.

Interestingly we have Which? here which is what Choice is in Australia and they found that black friday sales were actually less discount than random sales during the year bc they know advertising works so things such as big headphones were cheaper for end of summer sales than now. So heads up to people buying big ticket items, dont always wait for black friday, especially on amazon.
yes, Black Friday sales now start a week before. Words have no meaning any longer lol. And I agree, random sales are usually better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They really scraped the bottom of the barrel for hosts today…….. this is appalling! Solid company for blood clot Lou.

Here we go, food delivery. Lou can talk about her Diet Coke deliveries!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mumma hasn’t trimmed down, she’s just used the magic lense as there’s such a difference between the 2

plus what’s with the ribbon/ rope part near the opening of her vag
She looks like she's about to hit the club back in 2008. If the dress was a few inches longer it would be much more suitable for a random Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.