Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s working for this charity which deals with the tragic reality of men’s suicide and she’s quite happy to receive payment (as in paid partnership) The lowest fucken scum when you think of the many other celebrities who donate so freely of their time and money. What’s the point of raising a measly $2000 if they’ve already paid her a fee. C.U.N.T

Reactions: 27
She’s working for this charity which deals with the tragic reality of men’s suicide and she’s quite happy to receive payment (as in paid partnership) The lowest fucken scum when you think of the many other celebrities who donate so freely of their time and money. What’s the point of raising a measly $2000 if they’ve already paid her a fee. C.U.N.T
Same as the influencers who did the paid partnerships with one of the Veteran / Anzac Day organizations (I’m sorry I can’t quite remember the exact name) but surely if it’s paid partnerships they are literally being paid and that makes me so angry that they wouldn’t say no I’ll do this for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I have done promo for R U OK? which was unpaid, but I had to mark it as a paid promotion for their Instagram tracking.
Don’t wanna defend Amylou but that was my experience.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I tried to stay quiet and you fezzas have said it all but....
This has to be one of the worst things she has done. I'm livid. The timing of it all is just so bleeping obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I tried to stay quiet and you fezzas have said it all but....
This has to be one of the worst things she has done. I'm livid. The timing of it all is just so bleeping obvious
Same. tit has escalated quickly just this morning, and I couldn’t be any more INCANDESCENT WITH RAGE. This is just another one of her exhibitionist attempts to stay relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry, isn’t a dare something someone else tells you to do? Surely she could have put a call out to her communidy back at the start of the month for ideas, do a little poll etc. This is exhibitionism at its finest. We see her with her kit off all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who is this flog and why is he spruiking a "cook" book that is on the clearance rack at Kmart?

Confidence in the Kitchen...more like Incompetence in the Kitchen (and life) ammirite? #dickehead #cuntface

I really dislike her today.
Ok ! You made me snort laugh!!!! I’m fucked off at my teenagers and busy angry cooking! Completely crappy mood but ‘Incompetence in the Kitchen’, is a winner; so is, #dickehead #cuntface 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Imagine how much she could of got her bogan uneducated followers to donate if she did this on the 1st November

SMUG bleep

IMG_2931.png

• Angry
What a stupid idea to get a female to turn up in their underwear for a charity event raising awareness about male mental health, people would be furious if a guy turned up naked drawing attention to himself if it was a female focused charity event
Wait what??? I watched her stories but fast forward through it all. I heard she’s at Albert Park tomorrow… but must of missed she will be in underwear?

Reactions: 11
Ok ! You made me snort laugh!!!! I’m fucked off at my teenagers and busy angry cooking! Completely crappy mood but ‘Incompetence in the Kitchen’, is a winner; so is, #dickehead #cuntface 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
And you have made me laugh with ’busy angry cooking’. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same as the influencers who did the paid partnerships with one of the Veteran / Anzac Day organizations (I’m sorry I can’t quite remember the exact name) but surely if it’s paid partnerships they are literally being paid and that makes me so angry that they wouldn’t say no I’ll do this for free.
Just like the people at Shopping Centres, out front of Aldi etc who raise funds for Surf Life Saving, Cancer causes, FireFighters. - for every $2 they get, $1 goes to the person selling the ticket. I make a LOT of donations and I don't give it to people at Shopping Centres (unless is the Salvos, Anzac or Rememberance day)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The pic with Sage. Oh get fucked.
And you just KNOW she’s said to Sage, “c’mon Sayyygeeeee let’s get a picture to send to your Dad” and the poor kid thinks, and trusts, that that’s the only place this photo will go.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
IMG_4581.png
When she refers to being a suicide survivor I think she is talking about the time when she was living in Geelong and her neighbor (??) an older man found her in her car. I’ve heard her talk about this a few years ago but can’t remember exactly.

I found a mention of her in this article about people who have attempted suicide being forgotten by the system.

More here

• Angry
Reactions: 18
How the duck is this beast parading around Albert Park Lake in her underwear actually supporting anyone’s mental health. Poor Sage when his peers find out.
That would trigger mental health problems. Just the thought of it has me wanting to throw up.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2595067When she refers to being a suicide survivor I think she is talking about the time when she was living in Geelong and her neighbor (??) an older man found her in her car. I’ve heard her talk about this a few years ago but can’t remember exactly.

I found a mention of her in this article about people who have attempted suicide being forgotten by the system.

More here
Yet she NEVER talks about it except when the narrative suits her. Why doesn't she get therapy (probably because it costs $$$$)

If I had thoughts like this (thankfully I don't), I would be getting therapy in a heartbeat. Mental Health is nothing to be ashamed about these days, I'm sure it had a stigma 10 or so years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My great wish is that her communiddy show up in their underwear too, and completely steal the show. She'd be fuckin LIVID and I'd be thrilled. Not as much attention for her when there's extras doing it...

So, Melbourne fezzas... Any takers ?? 😜

Also, I bet the $1000 she has "donated" was her fee. That way, she's not out any cash, but it looks like she's a good person 😠

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 2595067When she refers to being a suicide survivor I think she is talking about the time when she was living in Geelong and her neighbor (??) an older man found her in her car. I’ve heard her talk about this a few years ago but can’t remember exactly.

More here
Yes she did attempt then and had the gall to pretend she was contemplating to do it again while in NY.Posted story to her ig and then went AWOL for a day.She made a mockery of mental health for sympathy and ig attention from her community.
She is truly an abomination of a human.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand what walking in her undies has to do with men’s health, when she absolutely loves the attention of stripping off and does it frequently.

She is the very definition of a self absorbed bleep.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.