Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hang on ..I’m confused ..she is raising money for a men’s suicide prevention appeal 3 days before it ends and to raise her own donation she is doing a lap of Melbourne park lake in her undies if she reaches her goal, no one asked her to do it ..it’s her own decision ?
If this is right wtf is going on in her head to think this is ok ? She really needs to stop
I honestly think she is doing it in the hope news outlets hear about it and she makes the news. New followers/media attention= cash grab= more money to pay back the ATO

• Angry
Reactions: 31
So hang on ..I’m confused ..she is raising money for a men’s suicide prevention appeal 3 days before it ends and to raise her own donation she is doing a lap of Melbourne park lake in her undies if she reaches her goal, no one asked her to do it ..it’s her own decision ?
If this is right wtf is going on in her head to think this is ok ? She really needs to stop
It's a 4.8km walk too - won't be a quick walk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's just a dirty, dumb bogan.

Standing there fingering her lamb shank while Lia films. Does Lia get a lamb shank? Some rice? Or does Loulou gobble up her lunch in front of her? It's so bloody weird. And she called the lamb shank the "love of her life." 🤣 What an absolute tit of a human.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How the duck is this beast parading around Albert Park Lake in her underwear actually supporting anyone’s mental health. Poor Sage when his peers find out.

• Angry
She's just a dirty, dumb bogan.

Standing there fingering her lamb shank while Lia films. Does Lia get a lamb shank? Some rice? Or does Loulou gobble up her lunch in front of her? It's so bloody weird. And she called the lamb shank the "love of her life." 🤣 What an absolute tit of a human.
That serving was more than a serving size for the both of them. No way she is on Ozempic, if she was she'd struggle to eat a quarter of that.

Yes El has done nothing but contribute to the declining mental health of both males in her family.And her opinion if called out about it is to laugh and tell them to duck off.Great bleeping choice, Movember.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
1. Is this LG as in the producer of appliances? If so, I’ll never purchase another LG product. Donate to another Movember fundraiser, not this attention seeking bleep.
2. Deborah, thank you for donating to Movember but again, choose a better avenue to donate through next time.
3. Donna, grow up and get a grip. My 8 month old daughter is a better mental health champion than this witch.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Steer clear of old mate Deano...in August he put up a Yes/No question box about cooking something Lou had recommended (honestly can't remember what it was now). I replied "No" and was blocked the next day. I wasn't the only one. He has very few followers anyway - bad business choice.
Me too, he didn’t like the story I did mocking him and Emmylou , bleeping weak cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am at a total loss as to why she has to do it in her underwear 🤮 Who put that option on the table? (yeah, I know, that’s a rhetorical question 😏)

And it’s tomorrow. FFS you incompetent eejit, if you genuinely want to raise funds for this charity why not drum up interest all month and use it as an opportunity to meet your communidee and raise big money. Or announce you’ll be donating the proceeds of your yet-to-be-released ebook 🤓

Grrrrrr 😡🤬😡
Exactly.
Moron gives ONE day's notice to raise funds, has done duck all for the charity until the END of November, is in a PAID partnership with them... and just wants to get her kit off in public and not be arrested for it!
bleeping useless flog!

I also call bullshit on her "I'm a suicide survivor" narrative.
I don't believe that her "threat" to do it that time in NY was anything but a stunt for attention, on the back of her gross overspending and self indulgence (which still continues).
And no, I don't usually go around doubting such serious claims but this witch NEVER tells the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was so angry this morning I didn’t pick up it was a paid partnership now I am raging, this absolute filthy grifting grub is making money from other people‘s misery, movember should also hang their heads in shame.

In the past she has worked with Liptember and Polished Man also important campaigns run annually and supposedly close to her heart yet when not being paid to promote you hear nothing.

Like @SnarkyTart and @ActiveLies I have never believed her story of suicide, I hate myself for saying that, for doubting her story and for potentially upsetting others, however, I know the pain and trauma associated with mental health issues and suicide too well to let her get a free pass for exploiting such a tragic issue.

Yeah @somanyteeth to you fiancé and his team for their fund raising efforts champions all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously people accept money for this??? I assumed they did it for free...must be hard up for cash I could never.. also do charities have to declare where their money is spent in any greater detail than an annual report? I would be avoiding!
She’s put Paid Partnership on some other charity things. So off!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
1. Is this LG as in the producer of appliances? If so, I’ll never purchase another LG product. Donate to another Movember fundraiser, not this attention seeking bleep.
2. Deborah, thank you for donating to Movember but again, choose a better avenue to donate through next time.
3. Donna, grow up and get a grip. My 8 month old daughter is a better mental health champion than this witch.
Its freight company that I guess all the cheap imports for Zoe Moss come in from China.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
But, it was your idea, Emmy. You posted that you would do it, and then got the ball rolling by donating $1000. Get a bleeping OnlyFans witch, don't hijack a charity event just because you're a raging narcissist with a fetish for public exhibitionism.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
I hope someone goes down there and throws a pot of rotted oxtail over her.

Please note if this *actually* happens, it’s not me. I’m in Sydney 😂😂😂

She is so revolting. She wouldn’t know the first thing about men’s mental health. But she sure will pretend she does for the opportunity to have all eyes on her. What a c^*t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she just say that she found that dress hanging in her wardrobe and didn’t know how it got there and Leah said she had hung it up in there for her. What the hell is Leahs job description? Obviously selling tit on marketplace under her name for her grifting boss is part of her job. She’s employed by Zoe Moss but is really a cleaner/carer for this filthy cheating dog.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.