Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does EL parading around in her undies raise awareness of s*icide prevention, especially in men?? I’m not a prude but do women need to strip off to raise awareness when a lot of women’s mental health issues are related to body. Is this an official Movember event or is she just rocking up to Albert Park on her own?
she donates $1000 herself to raise $2K? 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

Showers & cool weather in Melbourne tomorrow 🤣⛈
I didnt even think that it wasnt an official event and now Im even more annoyed bc is this just her way of doing something to fundraise? Oh my god im going to lose it if this isnt an official event and its just her being a weirdo fuckwit to get her tits out. YUCK.

I tried to google but unfortunately anything movember for me comes up for walks in the UK.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What a stupid idea to get a female to turn up in their underwear for a charity event raising awareness about male mental health, people would be furious if a guy turned up naked drawing attention to himself if it was a female focused charity event
Absolutely! I’m writing to Movember - she’s tagged them as a paid partnership. I’m disgusted anyone would expect/accept payment. And disgusted charities are paying “celebs” to promote the cause. Find people who are altruistic rather than grifters. If the 1K she donated a what they paid she should declare that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if the $1000 is part of the deal to make it look like she is fundraising to build momentum with her 'community'. In reality Movember pay it back to her as part of her deal with them?

Good to know from Movember if she is being paid. If so that's feral.
Wouldn’t put it past her or the charity to think to do that.

Reactions: 7
“I need a tan” … she’s kidding right? Who the F raises money for charity but only thinks of how she looks in the process. Confidence still contagious you wanker? Movember are really stupid to partner with this grifter. How about partner with some real life people who this charity affects? Show people real stories? How about employ a new partnerships and advertising employee whilst you’re at it 🤯

• Angry
And furthermore a preteen boy is NOT gonna put the chairs like this for a vac and new tablecloth on for mum.... she has hired a cleaner!!!

She thinks she is sly, but I run a cleaning business, picked this up right away! - so more $$$ spent!!

IMG_1780.jpeg
IMG_1781.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This bushing is eating the whole lamb shank. She makes me gag

IMG_2925.png

---
Yes, yes, YES @#Super Cute 100% correct on all points. I hope Movember come across this thread.

Absolute kudos to your partner and his footy club @somanyteeth 👏 what a brilliant effort. And then this overgrown toddler comes along, acting like she's Captain bleeping Planet, and completely takes the spotlight off the everyday heroes who are actually doing real work to raise funds and awareness.

I hope they find this thread too.

#movember
#movember
#movember
#movember
#movember
#movember
#movember
#movember
#movember
#movember

• Sick
Every time thongs are mentioned, I laugh because we call g bangers "thongs" and I have this vision if her ditching her underwear in the bushes. Not that she wouldn't do that too.
Well she did carry her gstring in her hand in the street after a spray tan.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Fricken what?!
MotherTheresaLou you need to just attend the walk in clothes and do it out of the spotlight with no cameras and just be present if it's a cause you're into. But nope gotta be centre of attention and make it about yourself. Someone cancel this witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am nervous about being in my underwear my arse, you have always been an exhibitionist.
So this confirms she’s never once owned a bra that fits. Ewwww.

And @SnarkyTart i couldn’t agree more re: her story of suicide. I know we discussed it long about but the way she only ever brings it up when it’s of some personal benefit is particularly sus to me. That she’s not in regular therapy is sus. The whole story is just weird and sounds like a huge grab for attention; both when she it happened and any subsequent mention of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That whole pretend suicidal episode in NY, went on a huge designer shopping spree.Alove cracked it at her, and then returns nearly all of the clothes.That was the trip that she went to Necker Island first which was alluded to be gifted but wasn't and then swans herself to NY afterwards.The $$$ she would have wasted on this ridiculous display of self importance is mind blowing.And once again , her kids left behind with nothing.This Ebook cash grab or the ATO better be the bleeping end of her.If this walk tomorrow does not have any other half naked women there, Movember will hear my wrath.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It makes me sick. My partner and his footy club have been raising funds all month. They're upto like £4000. On Friday they have one big final event where their sponsors have offered to host a night for them and the money they make on the door will all be donated. They've worked so hard to raise money and all shaved their mo's (much to my dismay) so they can grow them back in the spirit of the event.
If I tell him this beast is being paid to do the same he will be extremely disappointed. I know movember has a huge marketing budget but this slug is not it. She doesnt fit the bill.
She most likely destroyed aarons mental health and treated him like tit. She is the absolute last person they should have gone to.
I could not agree more, she has destroyed Aaron’s mental health by treating him like an absolute servant, and she continually embarrasses Sage every single day, god knows how the poor kids mental health will stand up to his flog of a mother doing a lap of Albert Park Lake in her filthy underwear tomorrow. It’s a form of abuse, given her selfish, ludicrous decisions have a direct impact on her children’s well being, the irony, if she thinks she’s helping a men’s mental health cause, well duck me, I’m incensed!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Weather in Melbourne is all over the place at the moment but the forecast for tomorrow is 26 and overcast (no rain). Maybe we need to do a little rain dance and pray for a cold snap.

Many people I know have lost men and women they loved to suicide but no one feels inclined to walk around in underwear for charity. They just raise funds and don’t make it about themselves.

Reactions: 21
So hang on ..I’m confused ..she is raising money for a men’s suicide prevention appeal 3 days before it ends and to raise her own donation she is doing a lap of Melbourne park lake in her undies if she reaches her goal, no one asked her to do it ..it’s her own decision ?
If this is right wtf is going on in her head to think this is ok ? She really needs to stop

• Angry
  • Haha
Where is this child’s father in all of this? My son would be absolutely mortified and it would do serious damage to our relationship. Is getting her tits out really worth that risk?

She’s done some shameful and embarrassing things before but this tops them all.

Attachments

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.