Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget about the tacky gold jewellery she’s still wearing the rings she was “loaned” for race day!!! That was 2 weeks ago shouldn’t she give it back??
---

That’s what I thought. The engagement ring when I thought she wasn’t engaged. Oaks day was 2 weeks ago they should have been returned
---
Here I sit drinking my coffee reading tattle as entertainment and what pops up on those annoying google ads but cachias biggest sale of the year! Speaking of chompers I went onto her instagram yesterday for a laugh. She was asking for a mobile hairdresser?? Ummm don’t you have shares in one you bimbo that would surely send employee to your home? Sorry for the subject change!
I’m sooooo tempted to go to ZM sale on Thursday just to see the tit they have. I could take a pic with Asian owner and give him I feel sorry for him
---

How do people forget to pay tax?????? I don’t get it!! Yes it’s hard when you work for yourself but that’s when you put your big person pants on and put some money aside or go see accountants. Geez it’s not that hard. No excuses. Christian a comedian would have irregularly but Brad owns a business with employees etc. that’s beyond me
Oh, they don't forget to pay tax. They just think they can get away with it, but the tax man/woman will always catch up.

Reactions: 12
duck off preaching about men’s mental health you belittle Aaron and Sage at every opportunity just duck off you narac Movember is not a joke people like my hubby have been raising funds since the start of the month and now you remember to jump on board.
She hasn’t “remembered” it’s a paid partnership so she couldn’t care less, it’s just a pay check for her.
---
This wanker!!! Why?!?!??!

View attachment 2594853
This guy is a fame bleep, desperate for shares from this flop.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know it’s for charity but she’s begged her communidy twice for helping hoops in as many months. And now has given less than 24 hours for them again to cough up money for an e-book, a last minute donation at Xmas time. Slow clap, LiarLou.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
He is the male verison of her. Stupid, not very nice to look at, grifter.
Steer clear of old mate Deano...in August he put up a Yes/No question box about cooking something Lou had recommended (honestly can't remember what it was now). I replied "No" and was blocked the next day. I wasn't the only one. He has very few followers anyway - bad business choice.

• Haha
Steer clear of old mate Deano...in August he put up a Yes/No question box about cooking something Lou had recommended (honestly can't remember what it was now). I replied "No" and was blocked the next day. I wasn't the only one. He has very few followers anyway - bad business choice.
His YouTube’s are so stupid

Reactions: 1
What a stupid idea to get a female to turn up in their underwear for a charity event raising awareness about male mental health, people would be furious if a guy turned up naked drawing attention to himself if it was a female focused charity event
EXACTLY! So well said @cashedupbogan

I absolutely fail to see how an overweight, illiterate, giggling middle aged woman in her underwear is beneficial to this cause. If anything, it makes me seriously question my donation knowing they associate with such a repellent personality. This whole thing stinks of her desperate need for attention. She will turn the whole thing into the EL show, and Movember will simply be an afterthought. Shame on whoever thought she would be an appropriate partner for this organisation.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
She’s an absolute guttersnipe.

As someone up thread commented, imagine if a bloke did a lap of the MCG in his yfronts at the Jane McGrath cancer fundraiser?

Nobody wants to see that and it’s irrelevant to the cause and, totally out of line with today’s social norms around people having to strip down to bring awareness to important issues.

Or is it? Maybe I’m the old nana!

Plus stop acting all coy and like you need encouragement, you bleeping stripped down in the middle of winter to wade into some festy lake to rescue Sage’s $5 soccer ball…because nobody asked you to.

Also, if you gave a duck about men’s mental health you wouldn’t have belittled your partner to the point of him leaving your catheter ridden arse in your lazy boy recliner.

🚨duck off 🖕🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
EXACTLY! So well said @cashedupbogan

I absolutely fail to see how an overweight, illiterate, giggling middle aged woman in her underwear is beneficial to this cause. If anything, it makes me seriously question my donation knowing they associate with such a repellent personality. This whole thing stinks of her desperate need for attention. She will turn the whole thing into the EL show, and Movember will simply be an afterthought. Shame on whoever thought she would be an appropriate partner for this organisation.
It makes me sick. My partner and his footy club have been raising funds all month. They're upto like £4000. On Friday they have one big final event where their sponsors have offered to host a night for them and the money they make on the door will all be donated. They've worked so hard to raise money and all shaved their mo's (much to my dismay) so they can grow them back in the spirit of the event.
If I tell him this beast is being paid to do the same he will be extremely disappointed. I know movember has a huge marketing budget but this slug is not it. She doesnt fit the bill.
She most likely destroyed aarons mental health and treated him like tit. She is the absolute last person they should have gone to.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes, yes, YES @#Super Cute 100% correct on all points. I hope Movember come across this thread.

Absolute kudos to your partner and his footy club @somanyteeth 👏 what a brilliant effort. And then this overgrown toddler comes along, acting like she's Captain bleeping Planet, and completely takes the spotlight off the everyday heroes who are actually doing real work to raise funds and awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the $1000 is part of the deal to make it look like she is fundraising to build momentum with her 'community'. In reality Movember pay it back to her as part of her deal with them?

Good to know from Movember if she is being paid. If so that's feral.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if the $1000 is part of the deal to make it look like she is fundraising to build momentum with her 'community'. In reality Movember pay it back to her as part of her deal with them?

Good to know from Movember if she is being paid. If so that's feral.
It says paid partnership on the story. This grifter would put #invited if she wasnt being paid.

Reactions: 12
I’ll donate $2000 directly to Movember if she keeps her damn clothes on, shuts down her Instagram and is never seen or heard from ever again.

Stop trying to reinvent yourself you crude, self absorbed, tax evading tit stain.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I am at a total loss as to why she has to do it in her underwear 🤮 Who put that option on the table? (yeah, I know, that’s a rhetorical question 😏)

And it’s tomorrow. FFS you incompetent eejit, if you genuinely want to raise funds for this charity why not drum up interest all month and use it as an opportunity to meet your communidee and raise big money. Or announce you’ll be donating the proceeds of your yet-to-be-released ebook 🤓

Grrrrrr 😡🤬😡

• Heart
She absolutely makes me sick. It’s the 27th of November and this is the first we’re hearing of it from her?? She is an absolute disgrace.
This charity initiative is not close to heart in any way shape or form, it’s just another way for her to shamelessly promote herself.

duck off Emmy you absolute c^*t.
How does EL parading around in her undies raise awareness of s*icide prevention, especially in men?? I’m not a prude but do women need to strip off to raise awareness when a lot of women’s mental health issues are related to body. Is this an official Movember event or is she just rocking up to Albert Park on her own?
she donates $1000 herself to raise $2K? 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I am at a total loss as to why she has to do it in her underwear 🤮 Who put that option on the table? (yeah, I know, that’s a rhetorical question 😏)

And it’s tomorrow. FFS you incompetent eejit, if you genuinely want to raise funds for this charity why not drum up interest all month and use it as an opportunity to meet your communidee and raise big money. Or announce you’ll be donating the proceeds of your yet-to-be-released ebook 🤓

Grrrrrr 😡🤬😡
Showers & cool weather in Melbourne tomorrow 🤣⛈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.