Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck has she been doing for the last 26 mother-bleeping days in Movember? Why are we only hearing about this now?
This has enraged me and made me so disappointed in the charity that they’d partner with this awful excuse of a human being 🤬
ETA I’ll continue to support Movember but am surprised and saddened by Emmy’s involvement

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thoughts and prayers to EVERYONE (including golfers, drivers, rowers, walkers, rowers, the birdlife) at Albert Park tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In wa I don’t have the story yet just the trigger warning! Wtf? I didn’t realise Insta released in time zones. I’m here thinking she’s attempted and tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she pretended she had just for attention. She diminishes everything she touches. I’m so deflated now.

Reactions: 13
Being paid to promote a charity is literally the lowest you can go in my opinion. Yet again making it all about her and going in her g banger so all attention is on her. Evil slug

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
In wa I don’t have the story yet just the trigger warning! Wtf? I didn’t realise Insta released in time zones. I’m here thinking she’s attempted and tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she pretended she had just for attention. She diminishes everything she touches. I’m so deflated now.
Yes same here in WA! Not on Facebook either!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Being paid to promote a charity is literally the lowest you can go in my opinion. Yet again making it all about her and going in her g banger so all attention is on her. Evil slug
Seriously people accept money for this??? I assumed they did it for free...must be hard up for cash I could never.. also do charities have to declare where their money is spent in any greater detail than an annual report? I would be avoiding!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I wonder what she will wear.
On one hand we know she is a filthy exhibitionist but thats only when she's got the security of being behind her phone screen or carrying on like a pork chop with her sister or "working" so she knows people wont say anything to her.
When those guys yelled at her a couple of weeks ago in port Melbourne she shut down quick smart. So I wonder if she will wear the pink set or fake honey birdette or she will be way more modest in black full briefs and sports bra bc there is a fear of being surrounded by so many strangers that can judge her in real time.

Reactions: 16
Gulping, lying cow.
Wasn't my idea to get down to my undies, bullshit!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Pretty much that whole three mins she was eye bleeping herself except when she is lying about suicide. She cant stop looking away. Or looking to her left. LIAR.
I’m here thinking she’s attempted and tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she pretended she had just for attention.
It pains me to disbelieve anyone when it comes to such a sensitive topic, but I have NEVER believed her suicide story. It's all just a little too bleeping convenient. I would bet my last dollar on her having done it for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Who is this flog and why is he spruiking a "cook" book that is on the clearance rack at Kmart?

Confidence in the Kitchen...more like Incompetence in the Kitchen (and life) ammirite? #dickehead #cuntface

I really dislike her today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What the duck has she been doing for the last 26 mother-bleeping days in Movember? Why are we only hearing about this now?
This has enraged me and made me so disappointed in the charity that they’d partner with this awful excuse of a human being 🤬
ETA I’ll continue to support Movember but am surprised and saddened by Emmy’s involvement
She’s only doing it because it’s a paid partnership…

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What a stupid idea to get a female to turn up in their underwear for a charity event raising awareness about male mental health, people would be furious if a guy turned up naked drawing attention to himself if it was a female focused charity event

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.