Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Im still 3 pages behind but what the duck did I just witness. Never heard a bleep dribble so much tit in my life. Im grateful for the air in my lungs lmao. Okay turd.
This eBook is 100% in response to the pending doom coming with the ATO.
What she forgets is she's gonna have to pay tax on this next year too 😂😂 sloppy witch.
Her kids tattoo could have been scrubbed off by now with some rubbing alcohol or a daily shower and some friction. Yuck.
Also that food looks bland as duck. Much like her face with that hair and dress combo. She's so washed out, in all aspects of life.
---
How much do we think for the ebook? I’m guessing $15. She should have filmed it all as videos and provided links in the ebook for people to watch her cooking it all. It sounds like she’s randomly filmed bits and pieces and she’ll put it on Insta as “tips”.
Why would anyone buy an eBook when she told everyone how to make everything anyway?
Is that why she used that last gaslighting sentence? "Im so grateful for you all on Instagram" so she can guilt trip them into be there for her and buying her useless tit?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
All of this ☝ @somanyteeth

To be honest, I'm kinda scattered and struggle to follow many routines or schedules BUT my kids shower daily, I do laundry (almost) every day and I never choose my phone over them. I feel so damn sorry for her children. They are never put first, and their most basic needs are clearly not being met. There is no excuse for that manky tattoo to still be on V's arm. And I'm all for allowing kids to express themselves through fashion and to choose their own clothes, but her girls regularly look shabby and unkempt. She is as bad at mothering as she is at paying taxes and running her business.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Found her next wall art purchase….
Also what is with using packet mix (and butter cake isn’t sponge cake) but then buying the most exy cuts of meat? There isn’t any harmony between recipes. If people can’t use their own tried and true or generational Xmas recipes, then it’s probably a budget thing this time around so find a theme (budget / all these “tips” and hacks .seasonal) and make it make sense, if you’re creating and profiting off an e-book.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Find this bogan A well fitting bra. For the sake of all things saggy. Hook those spaniel ears UP ^^. They are not so big that you can’t lift them above your guts. Oh well, they’ll be captured for posterity in your EBook. Huzzah!🎉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I swear to God the Tattle advertising algorithm has a sense of humour. Check out the ad coming up!!! Now if only I had photoshopping skills to change it to Anulou Wipes! 😝😝😝😝
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It just clicked with me. Emmy is getting into the Christmas spirit with our thread title!

View attachment 2583833
Forget about the tacky gold jewellery she’s still wearing the rings she was “loaned” for race day!!! That was 2 weeks ago shouldn’t she give it back??
---
I thought they were all on loan with the exception of that old "engagement" ring she had re-modelled into a new ring.
That’s what I thought. The engagement ring when I thought she wasn’t engaged. Oaks day was 2 weeks ago they should have been returned
---
Here I sit drinking my coffee reading tattle as entertainment and what pops up on those annoying google ads but cachias biggest sale of the year! Speaking of chompers I went onto her instagram yesterday for a laugh. She was asking for a mobile hairdresser?? Ummm don’t you have shares in one you bimbo that would surely send employee to your home? Sorry for the subject change!
I’m sooooo tempted to go to ZM sale on Thursday just to see the tit they have. I could take a pic with Asian owner and give him I feel sorry for him
---
Hence his foray into self abuse on OnlyFans. 🤢
How do people forget to pay tax?????? I don’t get it!! Yes it’s hard when you work for yourself but that’s when you put your big person pants on and put some money aside or go see accountants. Geez it’s not that hard. No excuses. Christian a comedian would have irregularly but Brad owns a business with employees etc. that’s beyond me

Last edited:
duck off preaching about men’s mental health you belittle Aaron and Sage at every opportunity just duck off you narac Movember is not a joke people like my hubby have been raising funds since the start of the month and now you remember to jump on board.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Geez she’s a manipulative swine. Here comes all the woe is me… I’m a suicide survivor, so much going on that I haven’t shared, my mental health hasn’t been strong, I’m watching out for my young man … so feel sorry for me and buy my ebook.

She’s so frigging predictable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Just duck off you absolute piece of 💩 movember is almost over and now you want to promote it, this is such an important topic which she clearly does not understand, she is sat there babbling on about how she is nervous about being in her underwear you love parading around in your underwear we have the receipts you attention seeking moll, she disgusts me.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
duck off preaching about men’s mental health you belittle Aaron and Sage at every opportunity just duck off you narac Movember is not a joke people like my hubby have been raising funds since the start of the month and now you remember to jump on board.
She absolutely makes me sick. It’s the 27th of November and this is the first we’re hearing of it from her?? She is an absolute disgrace.
This charity initiative is not close to heart in any way shape or form, it’s just another way for her to shamelessly promote herself.

duck off Emmy you absolute c^*t.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Geez she’s a manipulative swine. Here comes all the woe is me… I’m a suicide survivor, so much going on that I haven’t shared, my mental health hasn’t been strong, I’m watching out for my young man … so feel sorry for me and buy my ebook.

She’s so frigging predictable.
The usual card from her usual victim playbook...

Whenever things hot up our gal has some kind of tragedy, a stalker, something about her past.. it's a pattern!

Buy my book, donate to my go fund me... feel sorry for me!

• Angry
Reactions: 34
duck OFF!!!!! This apparent care about mental health is bleeping bullshit. If she cared about her sons mental health, she wouldn’t continually put him on social media when he doesn’t bleeping want it. This has ENRAGED me this morning. My blood is actually boiling. Not one for violence but my god I want to punch her in her slimy looking sack of tit face 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
27 November and now she talks about Movember. Yeah so important to her 🫤
And she makes it all about her. We know she loves to be an exhibitionist, not exactly a challenge.

Any local fezzas willing to take one for the team and have their eyeballs assulted at Albert Park tomorrow?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Donating $1000? I really don’t think she’s in financial trouble at all.
Edited to add, without her own donation her “tribe” has only donated $200

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
What a piece of tit.
"I need you there to corral me" yeah bc you're a bleeping bison.

Pretty much that whole three mins she was eye bleeping herself except when she is lying about suicide. She cant stop looking away. Or looking to her left. LIAR.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.