Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call bullshit on her story about the kids ordering a heap of food and her telling the driver to keep it! 100% she would have eaten the lot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I find it interesting that she mentioned Black Friday sales. I didn't know countries that didn't celebrate our Thanksgiving would call it Black Friday sales since Black Friday always follows Thanksgiving. I guess in commerce lots of things transcend geography.

And did she just say "mommas trimmed up" - seriously? Where?
We have to copy everything you guys do! :LOL: Black Friday is meant to be the day after Thanksgiving and for us that means nothing but we like the sales :ROFLMAO: I'd be surprised if many Aussies knew what Thanksgiving was even about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Girlfriend looks like she fell outta someone’s ass this morning……

Straight into the hustle. Sirrumz, 30% off, BIG BUG SALESPITCH EYES. Let’s see what today brings, huh?
If Big Bug Salespitch Eyes is not in the next thread title I’m packing up my toys and going home

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Big Bug Salespitch Eyes is not in the next thread title I’m packing up my toys and going home
Big bug salespitch eyes, Amy better get used to asking if you want fries :ROFLMAO:

Big bug eyes of salespitch, the absolute audacity of this witch :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No issue. I just thought that was a US thing because it follows Thanksgiving. Sorry if I offended you.
The Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales only started in Aus about 10 years ago, interestingly this year the sales have been going for the entire month of November.

Reactions: 14
Knock yourselves out: Food delivery - https://fb.watch/ouiJHn2_ts/
Education - https://fb.watch/ouiJHn2_ts/
Oh my god. I cannot say this enough. She is like a person in high school giving their oral and not knowing the subject so they just ramble on.
Im sure if they ordered it on her account she would have got notification immediately and cancelled it before it was prepared. Also im sure the delivery driver still attempted delivery bc they cant just steal your food. duck she talks so much tit.
And @Oxtail_spew is right, if they did order it this gluttonous piece of tit would have eaten it. Also sage isnt the same size as his mum for no reason.
Finally, how ill disciplined do your kids have to be to "secretly" spend 70 dollars of your money on food delivery. My dad would have killed me if i stole 70 bucks from him for food..

Reactions: 31
Is an Endo kinda vibe 🩸day 💃🏾

That front bit is her snack pouch 🍔View attachment 2587450
I first thought should bought the dress as a tribute to her long lost gunt but now I see the pouch is for storing snacks.

"Gunt Rememberence Day, Lest we Forget"

Soz, if inappropriate! 🙈
---
Oh my god. I cannot say this enough. She is like a person in high school giving their oral and not knowing the subject so they just ramble on.
Im sure if they ordered it on her account she would have got notification immediately and cancelled it before it was prepared. Also im sure the delivery driver still attempted delivery bc they cant just steal your food. duck she talks so much tit.
And @Oxtail_spew is right, if they did order it this gluttonous piece of tit would have eaten it. Also sage isnt the same size as his mum for no reason.
Finally, how ill disciplined do your kids have to be to "secretly" spend 70 dollars of your money on food delivery. My dad would have killed me if i stole 70 bucks from him for food..
"Stealing" money seems to be thing in her household.

Just ask the ATO and the Australian tax payers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she wearing that to only be seen from the neck up on tv?? I haven’t watched her stories yet - is she going somewhere after?? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yuck, to the blood clot dress with a primordial pouch hanging off the front.

Could some clever fezza please find a picture of this dress online and show us what it's SUPPOSED to look like?!

Cos that ain't it! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone got the screenshot for the last time she wore the blood clot dress? I remember someone also found what it’s meant to look like on the model. Big bug eyes sales pitch Lou needs to keep trimming up (or down)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.