Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right - with the bag - I'm pretty sure you choose which strap you want, you don't keep both on. Even Jesssssiiikkkaaaa managed to work that out. She's clueless. And if that's genuine it'll be repo'd with her couch and car.
No! This is where you’re wrong! Amy insists that having both straps on gives it a bit of interest, just like her gross puffy plastic bags. She’s a fashion maverick, she’s iconic, she’s a star!

I really do think she’s deflated too. The radio silence on Insta makes me wonder if she’s been hard core restricting, and that then means no cooking. Which is the only thing she has going for her when it comes to Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The irony of Amy pontificating about pedagogical reform on Studio 10 when she has not yet mastered basic spelling, reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, arithmetic, geography, history, colours or social skills is really something.
The Children surpassed mumma‘s academic level when they finished prep, we all know she couldn’t handle home schooling during the lockdowns, she lied so they could attend school.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is style from the late 1970's. Maggie had style coukd cook and could weR these kaftan dresses. She did not have a balloon gut or back boobs to hide.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The only difference between then and now is that she actually has to remember to suck her fat guts in when she isn’t wearing the jacket 😂 She is renowned for letting the abs relax when she’s got a jacket on, as if we can’t all see the giant bulge poking out between the jacket material 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't be fooled ladies, she hasn't deflated.
You can clearly see she's used the .6x zoom, where her shapewear sits under her boobs, and the skinny filter she has on has pixelated the tit out of her legs. That and the careful poses.
I know many IRL who do the same so it's easy to spot. Still photos always appear brighter after the filter. Trust me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The irony of Amy pontificating about pedagogical reform on Studio 10
Well um ackshally *gulp* I do know all about pedometal reform because I *big bug eyes* I walk like ya know *nods head, chin wobbling* yeah like 5 kilomudders a day *crazy giggle & funky shoulder wiggle* ahhh just ged out there with mah Afro beats and mah girls *sickening sweet voice* Wooby and Vyyyylet *giggles* awwww girls nah we're not goin' walking now *high pitched laugh* duck no Mumma's gotta rest *rolls eyes, laughs* sheez I've bin workin' all farken day and Imma order in some oxtail *dramatic pause, lowers voice* maybe for two *wild, sexy giggle & leans forward trying to squash the spaniels ears into a cleavage* okaaaaaay geewwwdnight ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Well um ackshally *gulp* I do know all about pedometal reform because I *big bug eyes* I walk like ya know *nods head, chin wobbling* yeah like 5 kilomudders a day *crazy giggle & funky shoulder wiggle* ahhh just ged out there with mah Afro beats and mah girls *sickening sweet voice* Wooby and Vyyyylet *giggles* awwww girls nah we're not goin' walking now *high pitched laugh* duck no Mumma's gotta rest *rolls eyes, laughs* sheez I've bin workin' all farken day and Imma order in some oxtail *dramatic pause, lowers voice* maybe for two *wild, sexy giggle & leans forward trying to squash the spaniels ears into a cleavage* okaaaaaay geewwwdnight ✌🏼
Oh I’ve missed you snarky. You nail it every time 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Have ’the children’ left us? Aside from the brief appearance of girls at the movie on Sunday, there has been nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have ’the children’ left us? Aside from the brief appearance of girls at the movie on Sunday, there has been nothing.
Mummas a workin gal these days she’s got the pop up shop. Too busy for The Children!

• Haha
Ok which one of you fezzas donated a kidney to Emmy 🕵🏻🫘 #kindlydonated
IMG_4481.jpeg

🚨saw this on the back of the dunny wall during my hawt gurl walk today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
When NeighbourJohn tells you to get off his driveway.

Screen_Recording_20231123_144522_Instagram_exported_18880~2.jpg

So you go and stand in the middle of the street.

Screen_Recording_20231123_144412_Instagram_exported_8175~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh my god. I cannot say this enough. She is like a person in high school giving their oral and not knowing the subject so they just ramble on.
Im sure if they ordered it on her account she would have got notification immediately and cancelled it before it was prepared. Also im sure the delivery driver still attempted delivery bc they cant just steal your food. duck she talks so much tit.
And @Oxtail_spew is right, if they did order it this gluttonous piece of tit would have eaten it. Also sage isnt the same size as his mum for no reason.
Finally, how ill disciplined do your kids have to be to "secretly" spend 70 dollars of your money on food delivery. My dad would have killed me if i stole 70 bucks from him for food..
As if she ever puts her phone down long enough for the kids to even have the opportunity to make an order 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.