Emmylou Loves #107 JinglebellsmyvagsmellsSuelynranawayflapjacktitsworsedressedlistbankruptcyonitsway hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. I cannot say this enough. She is like a person in high school giving their oral and not knowing the subject so they just ramble on.
Im sure if they ordered it on her account she would have got notification immediately and cancelled it before it was prepared. Also im sure the delivery driver still attempted delivery bc they cant just steal your food. duck she talks so much tit.
And @Oxtail_spew is right, if they did order it this gluttonous piece of tit would have eaten it. Also sage isnt the same size as his mum for no reason.
Finally, how ill disciplined do your kids have to be to "secretly" spend 70 dollars of your money on food delivery. My dad would have killed me if i stole 70 bucks from him for food..
I can totally understand why they ordered the food (but I think she made this story up) what’s the alternative steak wraps and chicken Maryland? I feel bad for them I bet they smash the tuck shop at school as well

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha ha ha another en point topic for EmmyLou.............................discussing education!
---
Compare the pair
OMG she is a chode in real life!!! I hate this because I am tall and relatively slim and even I want to find this filter and use it!!! it's so damaging!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that the filter not only slims her down but makes her look like she’s got perky D cup boobs duck she’s dumb

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does she feel she needs to give us a fake photo shoot on the industrial side of Port Melbourne?
Doesn't matter how much she contorts herself into a pose to hide all her bits, she has fat knees. No filter or 0.6x lens can cover that fat pad hanging over the side of her knee caps. Fake ass pig

• Haha
Why does she feel she needs to give us a fake photo shoot on the industrial side of Port Melbourne?
LyingLou you can magically trim them legs, parade around the streets and delude yourself until your hearts content, but you cannot escape reality. 🤣
IMG_0473.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god. I cannot say this enough. She is like a person in high school giving their oral and not knowing the subject so they just ramble on.
Im sure if they ordered it on her account she would have got notification immediately and cancelled it before it was prepared. Also im sure the delivery driver still attempted delivery bc they cant just steal your food. duck she talks so much tit.
And @Oxtail_spew is right, if they did order it this gluttonous piece of tit would have eaten it. Also sage isnt the same size as his mum for no reason.
Finally, how ill disciplined do your kids have to be to "secretly" spend 70 dollars of your money on food delivery. My dad would have killed me if i stole 70 bucks from him for food..
She’s just a bleeping lying bleep. Every segment she has been on she’s told a blatant lie.
There is no way in hell she gave the food to the driver ever. She’s a greedy bleeping sack of tit. Her kids wouldn’t have dared either to make the order in the first place , she would rule with an iron fist.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We have to copy everything you guys do! :LOL: Black Friday is meant to be the day after Thanksgiving and for us that means nothing but we like the sales :ROFLMAO: I'd be surprised if many Aussies knew what Thanksgiving was even about.
It's a horrible holiday. I've always hated it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We have to copy everything you guys do! :LOL: Black Friday is meant to be the day after Thanksgiving and for us that means nothing but we like the sales :ROFLMAO: I'd be surprised if many Aussies knew what Thanksgiving was even about.
I only know because every Brady Bunch episode is burned into my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s got some serious shapewear on under that dress. Everything is too smooth and slimmed down to be just a gbanger.. plus some skinny filters working hard.

• Haha
  • Sick
LyingLou you can magically trim them legs, parade around the streets and delude yourself until your hearts content, but you cannot escape reality. 🤣View attachment 2587589
How is she going to hide it at the warehouse sale this weekend seeing people IRL

Also, next time she gets her nails done she needs a pedicure, so much horrible dry skin on those hooves of hers, absolutely vile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
With the ATO on her arse, Emmy may have to actually look for a real job. Thankfully she’s an expert in so many fields it shouldn’t be too hard, although I think I’ve found the perfect little franchise to get involved in where her skills really can shine… View attachment 2585967
Maybe GrifterLou could buy a Jim’s Beauty Franchise given her years of expertise and training!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The irony of Amy pontificating about pedagogical reform on Studio 10 when she has not yet mastered basic spelling, reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, arithmetic, geography, history, colours or social skills is really something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.