Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I can see now why she left him on her own land 🤣🙈

Well done for the brilliant guess work 👏

Reactions: 6
Im just hoping the horse stays ok
Me too! What an absolutely stunning horse he is. He upstages everyone in his scenes with them! 🤍.
---
Mine too. Emmerdale have done a hell of a job by somehow managing to make a woman who has been raped extremely unlikeable !!
Agreed. It sounds awful but I just want the storyline over with and although I obviously care about anyone in that awful situation I’m past caring about this character because of how this has been written 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well done to those who said the horse 🤣
Been a great run of episodes this week, really enjoyed it

Reactions: 10
I don’t know anything about horses so excuse my ignorance but it looked like the horse was sore around its eyes and mouth/nose area? Or are the pink parts part of the horse’s colouring?
IMG_3505.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I'm actually loving a Cain and Kim conspiracy. Nice one writers.

I like it too.

Wonder if she will confide in Lydia and Sam so they know Sam didn't kill him?
---
I don’t know anything about horses so excuse my ignorance but it looked like the horse was sore around its eyes and mouth/nose area? Or are the pink parts part of the horse’s colouring?
View attachment 2547638

I don't know horses but albino rabbits and cats tend to be pink in those areas so maybe it goes with the albino white skin?

Reactions: 4
Why did Kim let her horse go?
She declared the horse ‘missing’ with the police. I think she let it go so if/when the police realise it was a horse that was responsible for his death it makes it look as though the horse was loose and trampled on Craig without a rider.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2547638
It’s just the skin colour. Most horses will have black skin and can get bits of pink skin which usually show up as white hair on darker horses but with there being very little to no hair around the eyes and muzzle you just see the pink skin colour. Not watched the episode so can’t tell the actual colour of the horse but have seen mottled pink skin like that on spotty horses.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Violated a woman by using force
Got took out the game by a horse. 🥀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has Kim forgot about all the cctv she had installed around the stables? Ill cry if something happens to the horse.

Reactions: 5
I think Cain probably has the horse in a barn or his garage and i don't think the horse would be destroyed if found guilty

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2547638
If you look at the scenes of the horse back at the stable when she let him go, it was a different horse as there were no markings around its eyes like we could see in the field after bolting at Craig.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you look at the scenes of the horse back at the stable when she let him go, it was a different horse as there were no markings around its eyes like we could see in the field after bolting at Craig.
Missed that! Will have to have another look

Claire King was on Lorraine today and she said they used 2 different horses for filming. The one who did in Craig was a special stunt horse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.