Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's it folks excitement over, the upcoming storylines have all been dropped at once, i wonder which one will play out the longest

Reactions: 4
The sooner these producers duck off the better. It's quite some feat to make the audience go from sympathy to hatred for a rape victim in a few weeks *slow clap*

Also, and I know it's daft, but I'm always shocked to see how soap stars look in real life. This is Karen Blick's twitter profile pic :oops:

Screenshot 2023-11-03 220213.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The sooner these producers duck off the better. It's quite some feat to make the audience go from sympathy to hatred for a rape victim in a few weeks *slow clap*

Also, and I know it's daft, but I'm always shocked to see how soap stars look in real life. This is Karen Blick's twitter profile pic :oops:

View attachment 2549720
I’ve been recording the episodes
Watched literally 4 mins tonight then turned it off
Lydia 🙈
Can’t stand the potential storylines coming up with belle and Vinny/Aaron

Reactions: 11
Also, I didn't know the actor who plays Sam Dingle looked like this underneath his baggy jumpers!

Screenshot 2023-11-04 021256.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just been reading the speculation that Matthew Wolfenden and Charley Webb - David and Debbie, are leading separate lives, another one who has removed her wedding ring.

Reactions: 9
Just been reading the speculation that Matthew Wolfenden and Charley Webb - David and Debbie, are leading separate lives, another one who has removed her wedding ring.
I saw an article about that too but she’s on tour in Quiz and he’s away rehearsing for Elf so I call bs on these click bait articles.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2549720

She looks gorgeous!

Awh, this makes me hate Lydia more because I'd rather have real version Lydia. Her smile is just wow. Has Lydia ever smiled like that in the show?!

Reactions: 10
She looks gorgeous!

Awh, this makes me hate Lydia more because I'd rather have real version Lydia. Her smile is just wow. Has Lydia ever smiled like that in the show?!
Feel sorry for her cast as so downtrodden then the rape!

Would be lovely to see her emerge the other side more like her RL character- new wardrobe, new job, new lifestyle!

• Heart
I really liked Lydia, but after tonight's episode, proper gone off her, I've never been gone through what her character has, but I know my husband would do the same thing, she was an absolute cow to sam

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really liked Lydia, but after tonight's episode, proper gone off her, I've never been gone through what her character has, but I know my husband would do the same thing, she was an absolute cow to sam
Completely agree. Yes, what happened to her is horrific but why is she so upset that Craig is dead? You think she'd be jumping for joy that he's no longer around. She has all the empathy for Craig but none whatsoever for Sam. What's wrong with wanting revenge on a man who raped his wife? Perfectly normal reaction of a loving husband. Lydia is a miserable ungrateful witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she was annoyed that Sam would risk going to prison over it then I would understand but yeh as above she's more bothered that Craig is dead and clearly thinks he deserves to go to Prison. Obviously she didn't expect to get raped and be in that position but she knew what family she was marrying into

Reactions: 12
I know they want to show how everything has affected Lydia but don't think this is the way she would react, as above she would be more worried about Sam going to prison, especially how spooked she was when Craig turned up at the Woolly. Also don't get Tracy and Celeb it has come from nowhere at least Vic and Jacob had an episode or two to build up to their connection.

Reactions: 13
Over on Digital Spy they've given Caleb the nickname Bod and post this every time he appears :ROFLMAO:
raw-1347357284.jpg

Bet all of you who are of a certain age now have the theme tune in your head haha

• Haha
Totally agree, piss off Lydia!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.