Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how will Chloe play it? get better, publicly humiliate him and f off with the kid or spend the next 6 months being evil and getting revenge?

Reactions: 2
Catching up and the a lot of the new actors are awful. Nicky, his new love interest/Jais brother, Tom etc. they’re all
Awful.

Reactions: 10
There’s something off about Tom. Just little reactions to things that Belle has said and done that makes me think he could turn a bit sinister with her

Reactions: 13
There’s something off about Tom. Just little reactions to things that Belle has said and done that makes me think he could turn a bit sinister with her
I said to the OH last night this looks likes it’s gonna be a controlling storyline

Reactions: 7
I loved the snorting girl and everyone’s reaction in the pub 🤣🤣🤣. Tom is extremely annoying 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its basically common knowledge Mack is only with Chloe for the baby , even Moira used it to emotionally blackmail him into staying after cheating with Charity. She can't stop him from seeing the baby if they break up

Reactions: 4
Its basically common knowledge Mack is only with Chloe for the baby , even Moira used it to emotionally blackmail him into staying after cheating with Charity. She can't stop him from seeing the baby if they break up
I was thinking whilst Chloe and Amy were talking that Mack would hear them on the baby monitor 👀

Reactions: 4
I'm disappointed. I hoped the last few episodes they'd give Chloe a backbone and have her wreak havoc. She actress showed she has the chops in super soap week, I feel bad for her.

Reactions: 9
I'm disappointed. I hoped the last few episodes they'd give Chloe a backbone and have her wreak havoc. She actress showed she has the chops in super soap week, I feel bad for her.
I think she's biding her time now. Christmas is coming and it isn't usually a happy one in soapland...

Reactions: 8
Craig is going to get killed. Will be a Dingle who dunnit. There’s gonna be an only Dingle episode

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Or how she’s out of hospital so soon.

Not even a wheelchair or neck brace needed!

I could semi believe her surviving if she had a seat belt on, but we all her a-tumblin', she would have severe, life altering injuries after that.

Reactions: 16
I’d like to know who does Chloe’s nails. Survived a car crash & rolling down a ravine with all her acrylics intact :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well it seems she's made of rubber after surviving the car crash even her liver has made a miraculous recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.