Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao at Moira screaming BOYS! to get the kids down to breakfast. I love her.
Moira shouting that was so relatable, I do like her character as some of her lines are brilliant and I do like her and cain together. I wish Aaron would just duck off and keep driving with his massive chip on his shoulder

Reactions: 8
Moira shouting that was so relatable, I do like her character as some of her lines are brilliant and I do like her and cain together. I wish Aaron would just duck off and keep driving with his massive chip on his shoulder
My favourite ever Moira moment was when she gave Charity a gift from Glasgow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m thrilled they brought Aaron back, such a happy, positive character. Really contributes to the cast.

Misery arse !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m struggling to find a way to put this nicely, but Aaron is an hole !!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bored of Aaron already as he is still the same just more aggressive if we had seen a chink of grief it would have rounded him. I am seeing in various places speculation on who is involved in the new baby storyline I personally think it is Rhona's ex husband and his partner.

Reactions: 7
Bored of Aaron already as he is still the same just more aggressive if we had seen a chink of grief it would have rounded him. I am seeing in various places speculation on who is involved in the new baby storyline I personally think it is Rhona's ex husband and his partner.
What's the new baby storyline?

Reactions: 2
Nicky is so annoying with his smarmy smile and Rishi’s brother can’t act.

Reactions: 10
Samantha Giles (Bernice) has been on This Morning and confirmed she is leaving Emmerdale next month.

Reactions: 1
It said once a solid marriage so won't be Amelia. My first thought was also Lydia , annoyed if it is though. Don't like that idea at all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.