Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish soaps had the balls to kill off big characters like Chas, Charity or Aaron for example. It's always the periphery characters that meet their makers come big soap weeks. It would be shocking if somebody actually long established was the one who perishes.

There's no tension with such characters because you know they aren't going anywhere regardless of the perils they face.

(All soaps are guilty of this, not just Emmerdale).

Reactions: 8
Was he rapistvin Brookie? I thought he had an incestuous relationship with his sister? No?
He definitely played Peter the rapist in Brookie. It was a completely different actor who played the character who had an incestuous relationship with his sister in Brookside

Reactions: 2
I love the fact that Jane Danson fancied him in Brookside and had pics of him in her room then married him. 💕

I’m confused who does Mack actually love? I had hoped this would be the end of triangle.
If you can watch back to the episode where Mackenzie and Charity stood on the street (near David's shop I think) they hugged and he kissed Charity's head.
You could see his love for her in that scene.

I think he loves Charity but he really tried to convince himself he loved Chloe because she had his baby.

I’ll rip your eyes out & make you eat them.

I bloody love Cain !! :ROFLMAO:

Edited to add, he needs to apply that punishment to that horrible little shite Samson !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.