Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure when they’d gone looking for Chloe, Charity said I can’t believe the idiot was on his phone

Reactions: 2
I dont think Davids dead as when he was on Lorraine he said the door had been left open for him to return and hinted him leaving was something to do with "Vic" 😂

• Sad
That was Chloe's best performance.

The crash was bloody horrible, watching her tumble around like a rag doll :( yeah, I can't stand the character, but she didn't deserve that!

Reactions: 10
That was Chloe's best performance.

The crash was bloody horrible, watching her tumble around like a rag doll :( yeah, I can't stand the character, but she didn't deserve that!
I feel like the actress has been done dirty up til now, she's been brilliant this week!

Here's how they did those amazing crash scenes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish all weeks were this good! I know the stunts etc. can’t be all the time but even the acting has been superb.

Although the crash was brilliant - I did have to remind myself this is a soap and to not think too much. It would have been a miracle for Chloe to survive that with a seatbelt on, let alone without! And if she didn’t have a broken neck/back then she just might after Mac hooking her head and shoulders up to rest on his lap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nobody (as yet)
Definitely think Rishi was murdered by his brother, he mentioned the other day he has to come in and out of the country without much notice.
Oh yeah never thought of that, good thinking

Reactions: 1
Nobody (as yet)
Definitely think Rishi was murdered by his brother, he mentioned the other day he has to come in and out of the country without much notice.
I think they argued, Rishi fell/stumbled whilst having a heart attack and his brother just left him rather than calling 999 🤔

The shots of the car tumbling down with the actors inside was fantastic

Reactions: 10
I feel like the actress has been done dirty up til now, she's been brilliant this week!

Here's how they did those amazing crash scenes

I linked the wrong video, sorry! That one is Chloe not driving the car.

Here is how they did the amazing slow motion car tumbling scenes

And the crash scenes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just can't believe how rugged the gangster guy looks compared to his pretty boy days as Gavin. He was like Disney Prince handsome back in the day.

Although, forget him, Mac was like a Scottish Superman holding up the car. Hello! Could have only been sexier if he had on the full William Wallace look on. Mmmmm. Yes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Harry got anything to do with Aaron? Why did he steal Cains phone
Yeah, I think Aaron is in cahoots with Harry the gangster?!? That's the impression I got. Wow!

Or maybe he just doesn't want things to go to plan so that Chas will be killed? His smile at the end of the episode was pretty strange...

Reactions: 6
I just can't believe how rugged the gangster guy looks compared to his pretty boy days as Gavin. He was like Disney Prince handsome back in the day.

Although, forget him, Mac was like a Scottish Superman holding up the car. Hello! Could have only been sexier if he had on the full William Wallace look on. Mmmmm. Yes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The gangster guy Harry in real life is married to Jane Danson, Leanne in Corrie. We were saying how strong Mac was to be able to hold the car like he did

Reactions: 3
Harry the gangster has already been in Emmerdale, he was also Peter the rapist in Brookside
Screenshot 2023-10-12 214805.png

Reactions: 4
I’m confused who does Mack actually love? I had hoped this would be the end of triangle.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.