Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the cardiac arrest scene online and thought it was fantastic. As many have said, most of us don’t have a clue how to use a defib. I had no idea you need a code or that it provides instructions etc

Reactions: 15
T
I saw the cardiac arrest scene online and thought it was fantastic. As many have said, most of us don’t have a clue how to use a defib. I had no idea you need a code or that it provides instructions etc
That scene was excellent! I loved how calm and in control Liam was in Dr mode.

Reactions: 11
I wish they would do more stuff like that, really bring awareness to very important real life things rather than the silly theatrical script writing that we have had for a while now

Reactions: 10
I was hoping the heavy periods would be treated as a proper in-depth storyline but that went so wrong.
The defibrillator scenes were great

Reactions: 10
There should be a TV ad run every night showing how to use a defib IMO…whatever happened to those staying alive CPR ads

There should be a TV ad run every night showing how to use a defib IMO…whatever happened to those staying alive CPR ads

If you need to use one in real life; 999 stay on the phone with you to help you, plus the machine itself tells you what to do. (Because a doctor was using it they didn't need either aide in the episode.) The box it's kept in has the instructions about needing a code too.

Reactions: 4
ooh alert alert cast member leaving!!!
Finally!!!
---
I was hoping the heavy periods would be treated as a proper in-depth storyline but that went so wrong.
The defibrillator scenes were great
I’m gutted the heavy periods storyline wasn’t done properly. Female medicine in soaps hardly gets covered or done well and the only time they really do it is with breast or cervical cancer.

Reactions: 6
No loss as after the press stories he had no storyline, do wonder what Charley and Matt will do now for income. Emmerdale does need a big shake up as it is losing long term characters, new ones don't seem to 'fit' in.

Reactions: 5
No need for spoiler tags on this thread 😂 not that I'm bothered personally on this occasion, just I notice it all the time people start of with a spoiler then others carry on the convo as normal 😂

• Haha
No loss as after the press stories he had no storyline, do wonder what Charley and Matt will do now for income. Emmerdale does need a big shake up as it is losing long term characters, new ones don't seem to 'fit' in.
Charley has been doing acting and filming over the last few months as I’ve seen it on her Instagram.

No need for spoiler tags on this thread 😂 not that I'm bothered personally on this occasion, just I notice it all the time people start of with a spoiler then others carry on the convo as normal 😂
I know, especially when somebody replies with an answer out of spoiler that leaves it in no doubt what the spoiler was about

😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This just makes us think the rumours about what happened werent just rumours. It's a confirmation.

Now we just need them to write Victoria out.

Reactions: 7
Personally I was hoping someone had removed the batteries so it was flat
---
This just makes us think the rumours about what happened werent just rumours. It's a confirmation.

Now we just need them to write Victoria out.
She'll be soon too I think. She's not had any big storylines either. If Bob, Eric, Brenda, Chile, Amelia and Amy can go too then I'd be happy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣 It’s a “just in case” move by me- many years ago on DS I posted on a sunday it had been in the paper that a pro was ill or their parent was ill ( can’t remember) and they wouldn’t be on the show the folllowing week… Sunday night result show hadn’t aired so the abuse about the “spoiler” I got was really off the charts- the article didn’t even say if they were “safe” or not - so I err on the side of caution- much nicer people in here- no abusive lunatics🤣 and on track- not sad about the cast member leaving- 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.