Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Jane Hudson, Executive Producer, has quit wonder if one of the producers will get promoted or someone new will come in to fill the role?
Hope the show goes back the core and characters personalities/past aren't changed just for one storyline.

Reactions: 2
Well Jane Hudson, Executive Producer, has quit wonder if one of the producers will get promoted or someone new will come in to fill the role?
Hope the show goes back the core and characters personalities/past aren't changed just for one storyline.
The other one (married to Michelle Hardwick) is stil there though so I doubt much will change.

Reactions: 2
My fear is she is the series producer who gets promoted then it could be Vanessa overload when she returns from maternity leave. Jane did delivery some interesting/informative stories IE Marlon's stroke, Paddy's depression but the day to day ones are lack luster imo.

Reactions: 6
My fear is she is the series producer who gets promoted then it could be Vanessa overload when she returns from maternity leave. Jane did delivery some interesting/informative stories IE Marlon's stroke, Paddy's depression but the day to day ones are lack luster imo.
Vanessa was shoehorned into everyone elses scenes anyway, so as you say, it could now become Vanessa overload.
Oh dear.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The Charity/Chloe set to was pretty good last night. I think this story will develop as I read

Charity and Mack end up in bed together

Reactions: 4
Is the rumour true that the baby isn’t Mack’s? Or is that just wishful thinking on twitter?
Also am I the only one who thinks Mack and Charity have no chemistry?

Reactions: 3
Is the rumour true that the baby isn’t Mack’s? Or is that just wishful thinking on twitter?
Also am I the only one who thinks Mack and Charity have no chemistry?
Mack has no chemistry with anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've heard this rumour too about the baby not being his.. kinda hope it isn't and him and charity get back together. He was imo a great character, witty and interesting to watch before the whole Chloe thing.

Reactions: 14
That volcano scene was cringe, I prefer Charity with Mack over Vanessa.
Edit to add Charity is not going to end up pregnant is she? If so hope Mack not being Chloe's baby dad is true as the Dingle family tree is complicated enough never mind adding in the Barton/Boyd side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What's the point of that new woman behind the bar?
Is she supposed to make us laugh?

Not working.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree meant to be Ryan's friend and/or kind of ex but he is hardly seen, wonder what they had or have planned for the character. Maybe the show should look for ideas from here lol.

Reactions: 3
I agree meant to be Ryan's friend and/or kind of ex but he is hardly seen, wonder what they had or have planned for the character. Maybe the show should look for ideas from here lol.
Isn’t she his current girlfriend and that’s why they can’t sack her?

I would love it to be Nate’s baby 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not followed this enough to know if they are friends or together, so you are probably correct.

I hate cheating but I loved Charity and Mack at it last night . I was kinda hoping Chloe would catch them .

• Heart
I hate cheating but I loved Charity and Mack at it last night . I was kinda hoping Chloe would catch them .

Really can't stand the Chloe character.

What has happened regarding her father?
When she joined the show there was loads of mentions of him being a big gangster with loads of money and who everyone was scared of.
Then suddenly she's got no money and living in a village where she has no links or roots and the menacing father is never referred to.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really can't stand the Chloe character.

What has happened regarding her father?
When she joined the show there was loads of mentions of him being a big gangster with loads of money and who everyone was scared of.
Then suddenly she's got no money and living in a village where she has no links or roots and the menacing father is never referred to.
And she had the Range Rover they made a huge deal of, which has never been seen again and no mention of it going

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.